Waghorn over Fryatt any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans know nothing about football, shouldn't you be on an NFL forum or some other disgraceful sport created by that horrible country.

Have you ever been to America? I travelled across it (though I did not visit the South) and I found the people extremely welcoming, the food superb and the scenery breathtaking, It is certainly not a horrible country.

As for Americans knowing nothing about football surely if I remember a previous thread you don't think any of us know anything about football.

Some of your posts are so daft that I wonder if you are a wind-up. Are you the Borat of football forums.

Argument for Lestatilidie being a Cov fan:

1. He has clearly never seen us play in his live, up until a week last Saturday.
2. He is an argumentative little ________ (for want not of an infraction)
3. He has absolutely no clue about football
4. He can't even spell "Leicester" surely he would know it was not "Lesta" if he supported them
5. He deliberately tries to wind up Leicester fans

Arguments for lestatilidie being a Leicester fan:
1. His mis-spelt username says otherwise

you must be a complete bastard to have people defending the US on here.

If you contradict him, he gets in a mardy and posts ageist comments on your profile. It's just funny. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Argument for Lestatilidie being a Cov fan:

1. He has clearly never seen us play in his live, up until a week last Saturday.
2. He is an argumentative little ________ (for want not of an infraction)
3. He has absolutely no clue about football
4. He can't even spell "Leicester" surely he would know it was not "Lesta" if he supported them
5. He deliberately tries to wind up Leicester fans

Arguments for lestatilidie being a Leicester fan:
1. His mis-spelt username says otherw*s*

From what i've read from your post's your about as intelligent as Robbie Earle. :098:

you do realise he is going to be incredibly angry that they aren't all blue and white :icon_lol:

women getting involved now. I've had abuse from dumb yanks, a kid who's as intelligent as Robbie Earle, and a woman. This forum really knows how to churn out the pundits you'll be on BBC radio Leicester soon.

women getting involved now. I've had abuse from dumb yanks, a kid who's as intelligent as Robbie Earle, and a woman. This forum really knows how to churn out the pundits you'll be on BBC radio Leicester soon.

I don't wish to sound rude, but all of the people you've mentioned - without exception - have not only displayed far superior knowledge of both the game and our club than you have, but are also far more pleasant and polite in their posting style. I really, really hope you're not like this in real life because if you are, I'd very much like it if we never meet.

Thanks, love you too :icon_lol:

As far as I am aware, I may be wrong (But even if I am a I'll never be as wrong as lesta), ther are no Yanks on this site.

Exactly how intelligent is Mr. Earle? Do we know what his IQ is or what level of education he reached?

Women, my oh my, how dare they utter an opinion on a male only sport?

As far as I am aware, I may be wrong (But even if I am a I'll never be as wrong as lesta), ther are no Yanks on this site.

Exactly how intelligent is Mr. Earle? Do we know what his IQ is or what level of education he reached?

Women, my oh my, how dare they utter an opinion on a male only sport?

I shall go and sit in the corner and think about what I've done...

I shall go and sit in the corner and think about what I've done...

You can't slope off to the corner, there's women's work to be done.
Think about what you've done while you're washing the pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670