Waghorn.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waghorn's injury isn't anything big....if anyone cares. Said on Look North the other day he'll be back in training soon, the same BBC Look North that referred to tributes at Raoul Moat's house as 'floral shite'

Raoul Moat is a legend

You should be banned from this forum forever and if I were a moderator I would do it.

What a complete and utter moronic idiot you are to write that. You are an absolute disgrace to humanity.

You should be banned from this forum forever and if I were a moderator I would do it.

What a complete and utter moronic idiot you are to write that. You are an absolute disgrace to humanity.

If you knew Macky, you'd know he was taking the piss

ur jus jelus cuz u cant hyd from da cops or sumat init

It is the old problem of "legend" being used for someone who is "very good" or in Joey Barton's case "not very good". To be a legend you have to be part of "folk memory". This is why people often talk of "myths and legends". You can even be a legend for being very bad - Spider Kalac has passed into legend. People are proud to have witnessed perhaps the worst display of goalkeeping in 120 years of Leicester history.

I believe Wayne Rooney is a better striker than Mark Hughes ever was. But Mark Hughes is a legend whereas Rooney is not. One day Rooney will IMO rank with the really great Man U legends - Edwards, Best, Charlton, Cantona - but not while he is still playing.

To repeat what I said in a post some time ago - I hope in 20 years time to be still able to go to the Walkers when the Birch (still without a trace of grey) brings on those Leicester legends Morrison and Hobbs from Sousas's legendary Premiership side.

It's like groundhog day on here.

ur jus jelus cuz u cant hyd from da cops or sumat init

u iz a legund makeh you myk me loool meh titz of hahahahahahah rolfz lol ftw

Don't listen to her FF, its mine! Do the research, my saying, mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669