Wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry

I am getting a bit pissed with all this in fighting between the Merc and the Trust. The Trust has continually put a negative spin on the deal and I for one will not be renewing my membership. Frankly it's time we all woke up and smelt the coffee.

There is no plan B, at best there will be a rights issue were current shareholders are asked to dip into the bulging pockets and stump up for some more cash.

NO CHANCE: They only paid in the first place because for a small amount (considering what some are worth) they got to own what is in essence a premiership sized club. Do not believe for one minute that these are fans. They are not. When the club first became a PLC and we (the true fans) were all buying our £400+ worth of shares (and in some cases a damn sight more), very few of them were shown on the list of shareholders. and I attended all the shareholders meetings. So ask yourself why now.

If this deal does not go through we are well and truly in the sh*t. The better players will be sold and if you think RK has it bad now with no money it will get ten times worse. The commercial side is incapable of generating enough income to sustain their staffing levels let alone the playing side and the way they are treating STH, their income from gate receipts will also diminish. I suspect that whilst this year’s accounts show a modest profit there is an undisclosed black hole that will manifest itself next season unless MM fills it in.

oh great, just what the internet is crying out for, another f ucken thread about this shite :icon_roll

Can somebody move it to the other one about "Merc v trust?"

oh great, just what the internet is crying out for, another f ucken thread about this shite :icon_roll

My thoughts exactly, people have got entrenched positions, they're not going to change them, and I've got brainache over all this.....;)

So, will Mandaric be in charge by 3pm tomorrow (as reported) or what?

So no-one knows anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670