Walker or Taylor

Walker or Taylor

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifice

If Ian Walker was suddenly match fit.........

Who would you choose as starting keeper?

In goal, Player No 1...IAN WALKER! but only marginally, and because i'm sentimental :)

Walker edges it for me. both quality kepers but i feel walker is more secure in the air!!

Taylor no doubt about it. He's young, energetic and has been very impressive so far and i don't know why we would drop him-I doubt CL would either !! :) :D

i think we need to see a bit more of taylor before making judgements like this :roll:

homer said:
i wanted to vote for Pressman

Taylor without a doubt.

Right end of his career. Good dominant keeper.

i would like to see us keep taylor, because walker is coming to the end of time, but unlike most postions experience is a big factor with a keeper.

I've got to say it would have to be Taylor as he is bringing some new blood into the team and also Walker possibly wouldn't try if he plays again for LCFC as he doesn't want to stay at the club let alone play with this knee injury which has kept him out for so long. So it's Taylor without a doubt.

:?
bit confused here...

thought he was just here on loan to get some first team action..
not sure Mons. Wenger is looking to sell him :?
and if he was, i doubt if we could afford him.

lazzer could still do a job between the sticks, let's face it he nearly fills the gap...

Watching Arsenal tonight i think Taylor is slightly unlucky not to be getting a look in, there new spanish keeper is pish

Oh bugger, now theyre mentioning Taylor on ITV!

LufbraFox said:
Watching Arsenal tonight i think Taylor is slightly unlucky not to be getting a look in, there new spanish keeper is pish

Oh bugger, now theyre mentioning Taylor on ITV!

Yeah that made me gulp as well!

We must understand however, that this is a LOAN deal! We cannot afford this player! no chance! I hope I am proven wrong, but I highly doubt it :wink:

Isn't there some keeper at Hearts that CL is supposed to be bringing here as soon as :?: :wink:

What you have to remember is if CL does bring in a new keeper, whether it be Taylor or whoever, then neither Walker nor the new keeper will be happy sitting on the bench every week. Certainly not Walker anyway.

This must be one the most difficult selection headaches a manger can have.

taylor, until he makes a mistake

walker is too flop-prone

taylor is only here on loan, lets get the most out of him

levinwong said:

walker is too flop-prone

That post was stupid!

Every Keeper in history has made mistakes :roll: :twisted:

Yeah he's here on loan, doesn't mean you should drop your No1 keeper for him :roll: :twisted:

I'd also like to point out its pesimistic people like you that drag this club down!

levinwong said:

walker is too flop-prone

Great post. :wink: It could be that Taylor does not make a serious mistake and Walker's tenure as No. 1 is hanging by a thread. :p :wink: I hope Taylor is more than a loan, but I leave that up to CL. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566