Walker to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LufbraFox

Walker has been linked with Spurs in the Daily Mail this morning

Personally i would be quite happy to see him go as long as we are able to sign Taylor, and by freeing up the wages we are paying Walker i think we should be able to afford it

Not sure if Arsenal would want a transfer fee for him, i am sure i have read before that his contract is up at the end of the season but i think theyd let us have him.

Walker would only be going to spurs for the money, he won't get picked ahead of robinson. if he went there i'd lose a lot of respect for him.

No doubt that he'll be off though because of his wages, looks likely we'll be in this league again next year and extra room in the wage budget is needed to get us up.

So strange how his "injury" has cleared up now the transfer window is open.......

I said some time ago on here that Walker would miraculously recover once the 'window' opened. Bye Bye Ian, dont come back!

If Niemi moves, which isn't unlikely,then Walker might be a target for Soton.I'm not too bothered if he goes especially if it frees up some finance.

highland fox said:
If Niemi moves, which isn't unlikely,then Walker might be a target for Soton.I'm not too bothered if he goes especially if it frees up some finance.

If we don't get Taylor I will be very bothered. Walker is a very good keeper and I for one will be sad to see him leave.

IMO CL may well go after the Hearts keeper Gordon who I think is better than both having watched all 3.

highland fox said:
IMO CL may well go after the Hearts keeper Gordon who I think is better than both having watched all 3.

Levein? go to hearts? to buy players? thats a bit controversial! cant see it happening! :lol: :roll:

I was thinking 'Hearts again' when I posted it but I don't think that would stop him.Gordon as really impressed me when I've seen him on the TV up here.I've nothing against Walker hes a good Keeper but its basically a money thing he's not on low wages and if we could get a bit for him then it might be good buisness.The long time out with the injury worries me as well it may well flare up again in the not too distant future.

highland fox said:
I was thinking 'Hearts again' when I posted it but I don't think that would stop him.Gordon as really impressed me when I've seen him on the TV up here.I've nothing against Walker hes a good Keeper but its basically a money thing he's not on low wages and if we could get a bit for him then it might be good buisness.The long time out with the injury worries me as well it may well flare up again in the not too distant future.

The only thing that may flare up again is his desire to move somwhere who can offer more prestige and money. Around every May and January I would think

No blizzards but we had a really bad storm last night,100 mph winds etc.I left work at 4 and got home at half ten.Got stuck in Fort William because the sea was at high tide and had flooded all the roads so there was no way in or out for 3 hours.thought I'd have to stay there overnight but at half nine I managed to get a Taxi .I've not bothered going to Work today,if its not been washed away,because its still blowing a hooley out there even now.

Remember the same papers were saying last week that Scowy was off for 500k.

City boss Craig Levein said: "Ian is clearly the best goalkeeper in the division and the club have not had the use of his services very much. This has obviously had an effect and the sooner we have him back the better."

Doesn't sound like someone who wants to sell.

*clings to shred of hope*

Is it like Balamory where you live :?: :wink:

Sounds like someone advertising his services to me - No real need to say he's the best keeper in the league!

This is going to hurt Steven....but Balamory isn't a real place.
Actually Balamory is based upon Tobermory on Mull.Where I live is more Harry Potter Country,I go over that bridge on the train every morning.They were filming the new film round here last year,they have filmed a lot of things around here Local Hero was set 5 minutes from my Work.This isn't Football related so I'll shut up now.

highland fox said:
This is going to hurt Steven....but Balamory isn't a real place.Actually Balamory is based upon Tobermory on Mull.Where I live is more Harry Potter Country,I go over that bridge on the train every morning.They were filming the new film round here last year,they have filmed a lot of things around here Local Hero was set 5 minutes from my Work.This isn't Football related so I'll shut up now.

:shock: how dare you

Afraid so Lazzer and y'know that Tooth Fairy? complete Bollox.
But the Loch Ness thats a different story..

The tooth fairy has got bollox. Now that IS a different story

What's this about you being stuck in William ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669