Post Match Walsall 0 Leicester 0 - EFL Cup

Did we really expect to return to the premier league and to pick up points easily? I think people are delusional in their expectations. Our squad is weak for the premier league. We are and always were going to be in a relegation scrap.

Yep. I'm not a fan of Cooper but realistically our squad just isn't great. We've just got to end up being the best/2nd best of a group of 4/5 shite teams.

Yep. I'm not a fan of Cooper but realistically our squad just isn't great. We've just got to end up being the best/2nd best of a group of 4/5 shite teams.
We're currently best out of a group of SIX shite teams, imagine how bad the moaning would be if were got as bad as that

At least he acknowledged it

“I didn’t really see it [the fan running on] but I heard the chanting in the crowd and I will own that,” Cooper said. “You’ll never hear me having any disrespect over a fan’s opinion or view because that’s what a supporter is — they need to support their club how they see fit. I will own that and I need to build some credit here with the supporters and earn the right to do the job.

“But I knew that and it’s things like that which make me even more determined to do well and I’m desperate to do that.

“I have no problem with it and it’s an experience I need to make the best of — what an opportunity to show how good I am and we are. Maybe it’s nights like this that you can form a stronger relationship from.

“I have really bought into what this club stands for, and I really take that responsibility seriously — and that extends to the supporters too. I’m glad I’ve been asked about it because it’s important to talk about it. But what an opportunity.
Bit of a different response to “if the fans complain about my boring as **** football, I’ll leave”.

Did we really expect to return to the premier league and to pick up points easily? I think people are delusional in their expectations. Our squad is weak for the premier league. We are and always were going to be in a relegation scrap.
6 matches in the Premier League with a newly promoted team is a bigger indicator of his talent than his whole career to date of leaving teams in a better position than he joined, don’t you know.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57