Walsall - Tues 3rd Feb '09 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off:

7.45pm

Tickets:

We have been allocated 1693 tickets for this fixture. We shall be located in the Homeserve stand.

Mon 19th Jan - STH P1
Tue 20th Jan - STH P2
Wed 21st Jan - STH P3
Thu 22nd Jan - Members
Fri 23rd Jan - General sale

Adults: £17.60
Seniors: £11.70
Under 18's : £11.70

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 4.30pm.

£12 Adult STH
£10 Senior/Under 16 STH
£14 Adult NON STH
£12 Senior/Under 16 NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 50 miles - 1-1½ hours

M1 > M69 > M6 to J9 ....

As you exit the M6 you will see the ground on your right hand side. There ground is well signposted.

Parking at the ground is available as is the local railway station. Street parking also available, do avoid the local supermarket car parks as this could lead to clamping.

Trains:

The train is just about possible if your prepared to be by the exit as soon as the whistle goes. (No clapping the lads after another victory :icon_wink)

You will need a ticket from Leicester to Bescot Stadium. The price of an anytime return is £14.10

Trains to Birmingham run approx every 30mins from 16mins past the hour. You will need to change on to a local service going on to the Bescot Stadium. The station is right behind the away end. Coming back you will need to be on the 21.44pm service which arrives into Birmingham at 22.10pm. The last service to Leicester is 22.19pm arriving 23.23pm. PLEASE NOTE THE LAST TRAIN TIME FROM BIRMINGHAM TO LEICESTER !!

Pubs:

The ground is quite isolated, however the King George V on Wallows Lane, just past the McDonalds is recommended on the grounds guide site.

Re: Northampton - Sat 31st Jan '09 - 3pm

Anyone who was at the ticket office today see how the Walsall ticket sales are going ?

Whose going?

Hazzmobile Mark II is......and anyone know the answer to the above?

I'm debating, but would mean ANOTHER night with Boc, or getting home gone 1am.

No idea on ticket sales, but I would expect they will sell out.

I'm debating, but would mean ANOTHER night with Boc, or getting home gone 1am.

No idea on ticket sales, but I would expect they will sell out.

I missed you at Yeovil.

I'm going to this one seen as though i couldn't get a ticket for the cobblers.

Anyone know of any away fan boozers around there or if they sell it in the ground. not for me of course as i will be driving but my 3 chums will be drinking?

if anyone see's me then come say hi. be good to meet a few of u. u cant miss me. i'll be the tallest fecker in the away end i suspect.

I'm going to this one seen as though i couldn't get a ticket for the cobblers.

Anyone know of any away fan boozers around there or if they sell it in the ground. not for me of course as i will be driving but my 3 chums will be drinking?

if anyone see's me then come say hi. be good to meet a few of u. u cant miss me. i'll be the tallest fecker in the away end i suspect.

footballgroundsguide.com is your friend:

The King George V in Wallowes Lane is okay, but as the nearest pub to the ground it gets (rather expectantly) rather busy which can make it a bit difficult to get served quickly. It is about a 15 minute walk away, opposite the Morrisons Supermarket. If you are walking from the stadium, go out of the official car parks and down towards McDonalds. Go past McDonalds on your right and take a left hand turn into Wallowes Lane. At the end of the lane turn left onto the main road and the pub is just setback on the left. Away fans though should avoid the Fulbrook pub near to the ground.

Gary Cotterill informs me; 'at the stadium there is the Saddlers Club, which normally allows small numbers of away fans in at a cost of £1, but you need to arrive there early'.

Me.:icon_wink Staying overnight & taking advantage of a return fare from Harlow ( including tube transfer ) of £14 return.

Mine from Sandwich was just £16 - cheaper than I can get to London that!

stupid trains times from bescott stadium-i dunno whether to leave early to make sure i get it or get the later one, but that would involve a ****ing long wait

Anybody know if there will be tickets on the gate?

I'm making the trip across from Sweden on business and can now make the game..the allocation is ok but might sell out I guess particularly if we beat the Cobblers on Saturday. Any assistance from fellow TB'ers much appreciated!

Thinking of going too. Will be a last minute decision though.

Just been to the ticket office and this game is now sold out. you will be able to pay on the night (£2 extra) and there will be 1000 tickets available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566