Wanker of the week.....Mar 9th-14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Melts win that one last year?
:icon_bigg

He needs to get into bed with a couple of mass-murdering dictators before I'm even considering him for a nomination for the top job...and to my knowledge mass-murdering dictators are thin on the ground in Melton Mowbray.

Just to remind people that nominations need to be based on something relevant to the current week. There are plenty of candidates for a lifelong wanker award, but only those involved in current affairs will be included in the vote.

In the absence of a **** of the week award, I would like to nominate the heartless ****ers that stole Mrs SJN's engagement and eternity rings whilst she was in the operating theatre.

And, since when were all the naughty words ***'d out in the General Chat thread?

Jeremy Clarkson - except that while driving and using his mobile phone, he wouldn't have a hand free to wank with.

I'd like to nominate Mandaric for roasting IH in public...and (basically) for fcuking up every decision he's made since joining the club, culminating in the pathetic capitulation we suffered tonight.

The referee of the big six-pointer 5 a side match between Talking Balls F.C. and Aimless Wanderers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46