was he one of the 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so

Must be 2 defenders and a striker minimum, probably waiting on playrs moving out first, which suggest we might be getting decent players in

Leigh said:
If that is true then CL will have known about it before us, so I doubt he'd be one of the four.

I tend to agree, IMO CL would have been aware of this quite early on, so it is likely that Laursen is not one of the 4, also some of the recent links may just be smokescreen's as other people have stated many of CL's signings have come out of the blue and not players we have been linked with previously, Hughes and McCarthy spring to mind.

Henderson is not one of the 4 signings hoped for, things not looking too good regarding us getting Kenton at present either.

mad biker said:
Henderson is not one of the 4 signings hoped for, things not looking too good regarding us getting Kenton at present either.

Is CL struggling with his targets MB?? We seem to be finding hard to tie up signings at the moment.:icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

mad biker said:

Thanks.

Im assuming that its the lack of fund for wages that is losing us these various players?

MB you are doing wonders for keeping my blood pressure down. Little bits of news that stop speculation are very soothing. We appreciate that negotiations take time, and most importantly, any manager struggling on a limited budget such as CL does not want to tip off other managers by gobbing off 'I hope to land so and so ...'

Please, pretty please, can you tell us if a striker is one of the four? Unless something magical happens in pre-season training, I cannot see Connolly, De Vries and Dublin scaring many other clubs defences!

Thanks again MB, top inside source and automatic winner of Most Valuable Poster 2006!

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
MB you are doing wonders for keeping my blood pressure down. Little bits of news that stop speculation are very soothing. We appreciate that negotiations take time, and most importantly, any manager struggling on a limited budget such as CL does not want to tip off other managers by gobbing off 'I hope to land so and so ...'

Please, pretty please, can you tell us if a striker is one of the four? Unless something magical happens in pre-season training, I cannot see Connolly, De Vries and Dublin scaring many other clubs defences!

Thanks again MB, top inside source and automatic winner of Most Valuable Poster 2006!

I reckon connelly may be alright this year. lets just wait and give him a chance.

as far as I know a striker is not among the targets at this time, I and others share your concern at the prospect of starting the season with the current strike force, we can only hope the gaffer feels the same way !

mad biker said:
as far as I know a striker is not among the targets at this time, I and others share your concern at the prospect of starting the season with the current strike force, we can only hope the gaffer feels the same way !

very interesting MB. Hopefully this means Dublin will play up front this season. I really dont rate him at the back.

Just a quick MB has the club captain been annouced for next season? Will it be Tiatto or have we signed Dublin for another season so that he can do the job?

mad biker said:

Really no striker?? I thought there would be either one or two strikers coming in, only 3 strikers to start with is a bit low. Especially with thier recent goalscoring records, im getting nervous again!!!

Lboro fox said:
Really no striker?? I thought there would be either one or two strikers coming in, only 3 strikers to start with is a bit low. Especially with thier recent goalscoring records, im getting nervous again!!!

yeh i was kinda hoping there was gonna be at least one striker. Does this mean that CL will be playing new tactics involving the midfielders up front more and expecting them to get forward?

Lboro fox said:

So am I.:icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_eek:

Are all of the 4 new players purchases or are some long term loans or are there any loan players as well as the infamous four?

Jesus Christ im scared now!

Starting the season with Dublin , Connolly and MDV as the strikeforce. Just think about it what will happen if Connolly gets injured that means MDV and Dublin will partner each other up front!

Jeez im very nervous! Surely Levein knows we need a striker!! Unless he is planning on calling O Grady and Dodds up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669