was he one of the 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind MB I'd like to field this one for you!

You put the egg in the water when its cold, and then get it on a medium heat on the stove. When the water starts to boil and the bubbles get quite big, start timing for about 4 minutes...perfect every time!

My missus gets the shopping in and what can I say...I'm always careful with her eggs ;)

what has this got to do with one of the 4?

fcukcov said:
what has this got to do with one of the 4?

Who knows, I didn't start it...but was happy to carry it on.

No one (with perhaps the exception of Craig Levein, a chunk of his staff, and possibly MB) know who the '4' are! For all we know they could be the guildford 4, the fantastic 4, the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Or this could all be balls...

The point I'm making is that this is all speculation, and we are just trying to keep up our spirits in an otherwise excruciating (sp?:018: ) wait.

All I know is that on Friday/Saturday it was 4, yesterday it was two, and now today its 3! Some bugger can't make up their mind. Thats it! The extent of my knowlede on the subject...I could make up a bunch of names like everyone else but where is the fun in that!

SilverFox said:
Who knows, I didn't start it...but was happy to carry it on.

No one (with perhaps the exception of Craig Levein, a chunk of his staff, and possibly MB) know who the '4' are! For all we know they could be the guildford 4, the fantastic 4, the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Or this could all be balls...

The point I'm making is that this is all speculation, and we are just trying to keep up our spirits in an otherwise excruciating (sp?:018: ) wait.

All I know is that on Friday/Saturday it was 4, yesterday it was two, and now today its 3! Some bugger can't make up their mind. Thats it! The extent of my knowlede on the subject...I could make up a bunch of names like everyone else but where is the fun in that!

is it all down to coffee again silver? but good point. so poached eggs?

SilverFox said:
Nah in the ovaries where they belong!

over easy? sorry thats how i like my women not my eggs!

SilverFox said:
But you are right. I need to drink less coffee, and more beer!

yeh just make sure its not that new Carling thats only 2%! I mean whats the fecking point. All the taste and non of the feeling!!

SilverFox said:
And runny is definitely bad!!!!:icon_eek:

yeh and mouldy. sorry im running out of egg related inuendo (cant spell that so ive just put it how it sounds!)

I think you served an ace with the over easy analogy...top draw!:icon_lol:

Returning to the topic. Either way I'm sure we will find out sooner rather than later who is going to be playing for our club. We should enjoy the anticipation, because it is likely to be one of the few moments in recent history at least where there is no dissapointment (well at least not until whoever it is actually signs their contract). Whether we know now or when they sign in a weeks time, it doesn;t really matter. What matters is that we actually DO sign some quality.

In case it hasn't been said. thankyou MB for your insights. It can't be easy knowing and not being able to tell all. I hopefully speak for us all when I say thanks for taking the time to tell us what you can.

Top man!:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670