Watch this Space (Manager Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not a joke.
Yes we are. We are a bloody great big joke.

Not a good one, not one that would have been told by Bob Monkhouse or The Mary Whitehouse Experience.

No.

We are a shit joke, one no one laughs at like anything that comes out of Jimmy Carr's mouth.

I think MM is in a very short time taking us to even more humiliation than the last 7 years. At least La Manga was not tedium tedium etc. Im begining to wonder about the LCFC MM take over now when you look at money being quoted for Ipswich. I wonder if this guy has much credibility at all. His record with us indicates a greatly inflated view of his own knowledge base

Agreed, aside from the Campbell transfer and the unaccustomed absence of administration speculation, there's little concrete evidence that Milan has improved things here at all. At best he's been thus far very very flawed. Does he mean business or doesn't he? Hossein Kaebi isn't going to persuade me that he does and, I fear, neither is the new manager.

I started this thread and it looks like it's turned out to be what most on here thought "a load of old bollox"(sorry Melts looks like I have typed tripe afterall).
I don't know who this authoritarian is that my mate got the info from but with the BBC confirming that Mandaric has interviewed the 3 unsuccessful old timers in Souness,Reid and Royle he needs shooting for adding Wilkins and Vialli into the fold, when it appears that they have been nowhere near Mandaric or Leicester.
Sorry chaps and chapesses but this thread has been a waste of feckin time:icon_redf and a calamity just like our club.
Who will be our new manager? I don't know you don't know and even Mandaric probably doesn't know.
Someone please sort out this feckin mess LCFC once again finds itself in.:bang:

I started this thread and it looks like it's turned out to be what most on here thought "a load of old bollox"(sorry Melts looks like I have typed tripe afterall).
I don't know who this authoritarian is that my mate got the info from but with the BBC confirming that Mandaric has interviewed the 3 unsuccessful old timers in Souness,Reid and Royle he needs shooting for adding Wilkins and Vialli into the fold, when it appears that they have been nowhere near Mandaric or Leicester.
Sorry chaps and chapesses but this thread has been a waste of feckin time:icon_redf and a calamity just like our club.
Who will be our new manager? I don't know you don't know and even Mandaric probably doesn't know.
Someone please sort out this feckin mess LCFC once again finds itself in.:bang:

S'all right SLOTW, it is no different to most of the other threads, generated 112 posts and you managed to get a few of the gang donning their favourite Bee Gees/Steps/Cross Dressing outfits singing the lyrics to Tragedy. Job done I think :icon_wink

Last edited:
According to FT and a turnstile man it is Ince. :icon_bigg :icon_wink :023:

And I think the story about Ince is a load of bollocks to be honest. Yes, Milan might or might have already approached MK, but it is obvious that Milan himself doesn't know who the manager will be so how the hell does a turnstyle man know?

I still can't get onto FT..... :icon_conf

Don't worry, be happy...

0094631041457.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675