Watching Atletico Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Gives me hope that good 4-4-2 defensive, possession-conceding football can be successful in Europe.

Wouldn't say we're not as good as Atletico but hopefully we at least have a chance of making it out the group stage which would be amazing!

Watching this game actually made it start to sink in - we're going to playing Champions Leagur football next season!

Gives me hope that good 4-4-2 defensive, possession-conceding football can be successful in Europe.

Wouldn't say we're not as good as Atletico but hopefully we at least have a chance of making it out the group stage which would be amazing!

Watching this game actually made it start to sink in - we're going to playing Champions Leagur football next season!
Reading your post actually made it start to sink in - thanks Prof!

What? We are? Who knew? Why didn't anybody tell me?

Must admit my thought was - we're going to draw Atletico .... again.

Watching the Man City v PSG games made me more optimistic - we'd rip defences playing like that apart, surely? ... as long as Mahrez and Kante don't go off to PSG in the summer.

The pressure of supposed bigger teams to come and beat us will play right into our tiny little hands.

Ya ****er I'm dripping with excitement already

The pressure of supposed bigger teams to come and beat us will play right into our tiny little hands.

Ya ****er I'm dripping with excitement already

Yep, it's funny because all prem teams still seem to think like this.

This place is going downhill - double negative it the opening post uncorrected for 20 hours and 11 minutes!?!?

Anyone would think we have more important things to worry about!

Lovely stuff homer, or should I say Susie Dent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669