Post Match Watford 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just that 6 points were made up to overhaul Burnley but that Hull had 9 more points than Leicester and we finished 6 points ahead of them.

Non of my that kind of talk please, just makes it aware to me that we are catchable this year. West Ham or Man U would need this type of run to get past us.

Can't wait for Leicestershire's own version of St Totteringham day. Village fetes up and down the region I hear?

Not expecting an easy game against Newcastle. Low down teams tend to raise their game when they aren't expected to get the result so it'll be closer than you might think.

Not expecting an easy game against Newcastle. Low down teams tend to raise their game when they aren't expected to get the result so it'll be closer than you might think.

I've heard from reputable sources that Bournemouth barely had to try today. Unless Schteve gets sacked during the week then the win is in the bag.

Pretty crap and game and performance but who really cares? Piece of Mahrez magic for the win, never looked like losing, and now 5 points clear at the top, 8 ahead of 3rd!

It's unreal, it really is. I'm in shock every week.

Don't like that we have to wait for all our rivals to play before we get another game, that's the downside of being on TV and top of the league!

It's unreal, it really is. I'm in shock every week.

Describes how I feel perfectly.

Don't like that we have to wait for all our rivals to play before we get another game, that's the downside of being on TV and top of the league!

I'm quite relieved we have 9 days without having to go through it again!

And anyway Arsenal might not be playing next weekend.

Those nine days may prove invaluable for Mahrez.

I am totally scared to think that we could actually do this... I dont want to jinx anything.

Anyway, being serious for a mo.....did anyone else get annoyed by the temptation to say "he looks a tasty player" everytime their right back was involved? Called nomnomnomnom or something.

I'm stupidly sat here ranting at MOTD to Spurts that they were only top for 13 minutes. ... I'm happy, that's all I can say.

This is ****ing crazy! I still can't get over the feeling in the back of my mind we'll somehow **** it up, but I never in my life thought we'd ever even get this close! This is the team of a lifetime!

They weren't ever top. The match hadn't finished.
Screen-Shot-2016-03-05-at-23.36.07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570