Post Match Watford 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another result checked off the list.

Superb stuff from both subs. Drinky and Kante excellent. Another clean sheet.

And all that with Shinji contributing an almost comedically bad performance.

Ho hum.

Shinji was better than Vardy, Albrighton and Mahrez in the first half. Vardy got no better in the 2nd half. King didn't do anything. Fuchs was a bombscare. Morgan was a bit dodgy. Very harsh to single out Shinji imo, but he is a favoured scapegoat so some strong confirmation bias is a play.

This is getting a little bit silly now. I nearly passed out in the last 10 minutes through nerves.

Great battling performance and brilliant tactical master stroke by Claudio with the half time changes.

Shinji was better than Vardy, Albrighton and Mahrez in the first half. Vardy got no better in the 2nd half. King didn't do anything. Fuchs was a bombscare. Morgan was a bit dodgy. Very harsh to single out Shinji imo, but he is a favoured scapegoat so some strong confirmation bias is a play.
King was superb. His ball retention was brilliant.

Excellent defending. Schlupp looked much more convincing than he did against West Brom. Totally amazing stuff, off the scale. I watched it in a pub in Cambridge and when we scored everybody cheered. ".

My missus watched the match (but not in Cambridge) and she phoned me and said the same thing ---

Ccz1cGtWEAAnU4V.jpg

Yeah. Alright mate. Scapegoating.

Vardy carved out three decent chances and Mahrez gets away with being fitful because he's capable of winning any match (which he did).

Morgan kept a clean sheet and I don't think King gave the ball away once.

I lost count of the times Shinji gave the ball away. Anyway, it appears Clownio was scapegoating Shinji too, as he took him off at half time.

Arsenal fans are determined that our players are all on drugs... sore losers.

Lovely stuff and a good solid performance.

Never really looked like conceeding unless it came from a set-play and seemed to play as if we could turn it up a bit more if needed.

Surely we won't slip up against Newcastle at home!?

To be honest it was not a particularly good performance but I'll take the three points. Too many fouls around the penalty area, one in particular by Morgan was really bloody silly. On the whole they didn't have any really good chances and I was more worried about someone getting a red card than them scoring. Drinkwater was probably the pick of the Leicester players.

What are the chances of Peastain being in charge of Newcastle next Monday? If they get rid of McClean they could do alot worst.

Rumours of Moyes. If that's the level he has to go for these days he's obviously done something wrong beyond not getting time at Manure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669