Post Match Watford 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were excellent. Really, really excellent

Special mention for Drinkwater, who is simply outstanding at the minute - but in truth, everyone played well

Love it. Onwards and upwards

Terrific result. I don't think the scoreline reflected the match but who gives a shit.

Whatever else happens this afternoon, we're ten points clear of 7th place.

Apart from their spell at 2-0 we were super. Truly wonderful stuff from us. Lots of excellent performances. Dyer MOTM on sky. Dare I say it, GTF looks a very shrewd purchase.

Absolutely brilliant. Everyone had a good game, I felt the main difference between the two sides was the fact through so many players we were able to create an opening. We had Knocky, Dyer, Drinkwater and King (plus many others) looking to carve them open everytime we got it. They seemed to want to play everything to Enya and hope she does it all. Probably in part down to the lack of space given to other players of course.

Absolutely ****ing fantastic. Best ever start to a season!

To be honest, I thought I'd be happy with a point today - did not expect such a clear win! They had about a 15 minute spell in the 2nd half but that was it and it was already 2-0 by then anyway. And yet again, Pearson made the right changes at the right time to get us back in control.

That at goes a long way to healing the wounds from last season. Absolutely made up for Knockeart getting a goal too, you could see how much that meant to him!

hats off to Nige - don't think anyone expected things to be going this well! Let's hope it continues.

Great to get a clean sheet too. Not had many and then we keep one against the leagues top Scorers with 2 first choice defenders out! Superb

How do I put this.....

I think "F*** yes!!!!!!" is too tepid

"GET IN THERE YOU BASTARDS" is a bit tame.

I'll go for:

"YOOOOOOUUU BEAUTY!"

Wonder if the spirit in the camp is better this season. All the moaners in the squad shipped out. Could this be a factor in our success at the moment?

GTF looks a very shrewd purchase.

Was pleased to see him come on and City not just look to hold the ball up. Sky commentators mentioned how Leicester would now concentrate on keeping Watford out instead of looking for more, then we went for more and got a third :038:

We looked excellent. Good shape, very solid. A team with confidence, belief and ability.

To be honest, I thought I'd be happy with a point today - did not expect such a clear win!

Me too. But then I do feel like I've believed too much of the hype about them this season, if they were as good as we're told they wouldn't be in 7th place.

Wonder if the spirit in the camp is better this season. All the moaners in the squad shipped out. Could this be a factor in our success at the moment?
Shit! That made me sound like one of the RL callers.... :icon_redf

We won that game in the first 10 minutes when we came out of the blocks and just attacked. Excellent game plan.

Its not very often I laugh heartily when Leicester score, but Wood's made me. It was a lol-goal, a 'GLOL' if you will.

Knockaert's was a lovely goal, superb assist from Schlupp who I though had a smashing game for the most part. Christ knows what their defence was doing for Dyer's.

Drinkwater was magnificent.

King was magnificent.

Morgan was magnificent.

Everyone else was magnificent.

I'm so chuffed with that, not really sure what to do with myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669