Post Match Watford 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Pearson said on RL post game he should be available next week and Wood may not be due to international match.

First game I have watched all season.

I can say with complete confidence now "I am not a curse"

First game I have watched all season.

I can say with complete confidence now "I am not a curse"

I didnt get back home until the second half, but dare not put a feed on in case I was a curse :icon_lol:

Burnley losing 2-0 already!

EDIT - Got one back straight from kick-off :(

Last edited:
Come on Millwall (not often I say that). Score another seven or eight today.

I'd even more rather that Derby win today.

Cracking team performance, every player made a contribution, Drinkwater was immense and Wasi is a beast. Absolutely made up for Knocky what a way to bounce back and as for Pearson what a fecking immense job he is doing, we look a completely different club since certain players have moved on, just hope the owners have the sense to offer him a new contract to continue the excellent rebuilding after the car crash left behind by Sven.

Burnley came back from 2 down to draw with Millwall. Still, closes the gap thoug :)
QPR won

excellent win and performance, good jod Vardy didnt play because that first goal (the ball may have gone over his head) lol, we look a solid unit long may it continue

Last edited:
Big Was is going to get a few from corners.
lloyd on fire.
GTF looked quality. (as did James and Hammond).
It's all going very well so far.

A wonderful day so far. Great performance from the whole team - So good to watch when we're like this. Ok we had luck, but it's about time we did.

I've seen the Wood goal about 20 times now and it still has me laughing. It nearly took his head off.

Just got back home and caught up with the goals. I can't think of a funnier City goal. Brilliant.

As has been said elsewhere, great play from Jeff and GTF for the other two goals. Very happy. But still keeping feet firmly on the ground after last year. But so, I assume, will the squad and managers.

Well done Foxes.This could be your year.It is great in the Prem and as we are showing with a good manager you do not have to spend a fortune.New contract for Nige or the likes of Norwich may come a calling.

Well done Foxes.This could be your year.It is great in the Prem and as we are showing with a good manager you do not have to spend a fortune.New contract for Nige or the likes of Norwich may come a calling.

I watched your game today, was surprised at how you let Scumderland off with just a 1 goal defeat. I can only assume 'Ull have played better than that to get to their current position.

We did not know how to score.We are set up with an excellent defensive system (cheap to establish an a limited budget) but we need to nick goals because proven goalscorers are way out of our price range.Hopefully our fans will not follow the example of Stoke and demand attacking flair from a team and budget that cannot reasonably sustain it.

Brilliant result, just brilliant. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the start of a season as much as this, but that might be just the red wine.
What will happen when De Laet is fit? Will Liam partner Wes, and if so, how can we play Wasi? He has to be in the side and I think Ritchie is a better RB, but how can we leave Liam out as well? Difficult eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669