Post Match Watford 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again. Watford were very poor.

Prediction of 2-0, wailing and "Keep your eye on whoever plays left back, centre mid and one of the strikers as they all have a shocking time of it" wasn't that far off the mark.

Is that the sound of new Citeh shirts being pushed back into drawers? "We should sign Holloway" comments coming in 5-4-3....

Claudio will need to earn his money now. We have a group of players who achieved something incredible last season. It is plain to see that we cannot raise our game this season. We have a big hole in central midfield and that is the main issue. Both of today's goals would have been avoided if Mr Kante had been hovering. We either need to change shape or find a gem in January.

How desperate.

Not an ounce of quality in our side. We can't pass and we can't create.

A truly epic change in application and quality from absolutely all concerned.

Our style of football is an insult to the game.

Punt and hope shit.

Game thrown away in the first 12 minutes...never threatened after that. I must say it's in some way comforting to feel like a Leicester fan again after the unusual sensations of last season. We're making Chelsea's title defence look positively vigourous. As others have said, the damage was done in the summer.Now we have nothing in the defensive half of midfield, nothing at CB & nothing at RB having spunked a fortune on strikers. Golden opportunity in the history of the club has been totally wasted. It's not likely to come again. We've now regressed to the level we were at 2 years ago. I shudder to think what i'll be doing on May 2 next year.

I'd say he was our best player today.

Agreed. I'd actually give him a start next game based on that performance.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying that...

Just let some reserves play until January, hopefully do some business then with a few in and a few out.

Claudio needs to think of some other way to win a game. We were out Leicester'd by Watford today.

Had Fuchs been sent off -wouldn't have surprised me. Too often he was late in the tackle or caught in possession.

Defence asleep far too often. Then when we got near goal we overplayed it or over hit the cross or too slow to take the chance. Musa should have done better when Schlupp set him up.

Vardy was anonymous for most of the game. Amartey was too often roughed out of it or miss passed and nearly all the team gave away cheap free kicks.

It's not the end of the world but we need to put a stop to this before it starts to become like it was in 2014-15 until the March.

It's not the end of the world but we need to put a stop to this before it starts to become like it was in 2014-15 until the March.

We were at least playing better back then, but weren't getting the results we deserved.

Now we are getting exactly what we deserve.

We're not made for high balls but we're playing them because we are clearing pressure all of the time. Our passes have been poor this last few games.

Vardy and Mahrez are not headers of the ball.

Not much to say really.

Time for A fresh approach. Vardy, Fuchs, possibly Drinkwater all need to step away for a bit.

Ulloa will feel hard done by, rightly so. Chilwell will be asking questions. Hernandez too.

Needs a shakeup.

When he's fit play chilwell and put Fuchs into the midfield spot ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669