Post Match Watford 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started well, went to shit at the end of the first half. 2nd half was rancid, improved a bit after the substitutions but still a case of too little too late...

Threw that away. We're a better side than that but allowed ourselves to be drawn into a scrappy game and responded in kind.

Substitutions smelt of desperation.

Infuriating performance in its predictability.

We’ve now conceded 13 goals from set pieces. Almost have many as Burnley have conceded in total.

It’s ****ing crap and it needs sorting immediately.

I am fuming. Total garbage across the board. Giving away possession so easily.We played a team today who have little confidence and were there for the taking. We were so slack and got what we deserved. Vardy is totally isolated. Chilwell can't kick with his right foot. Andy King did his anonymous impression again. Dragovic looked like a fish out of water. Schmeichel has a nightmare. Okazaki was missing. The only player to gain any credit was N'didi who was good again.

Another defeat at Liverpool and Claude will begin to worry.

Completely ****ing useless on every level.

& they beat us.

Massive amount of work to be done in so many areas. If Utd were anywhere near as good as both they & the punditocracy like to think they are, they'd have raped us on Saturday. Even as mediocre as they actually are they still should have buried us long before our last gasp efforts. Today we played a very,very poor side who have been found out since the early exploits when Silva took over. & Still lost.

Tepid,sloppy,defensively terrible. Surely an absolute belting can't be far off? Could well be next time out.

This RB bollocks has been going on for 2 ****ing years now & finally the inevitable "we haven't got one" situation has arrived. P45 for everyone involved in recruitment.

Shambolic...& the papering over the cracks is going to be cruelly exposed. It won't be pretty at all.

If the people in charge can't change our pathetic attempts at defending set pieces then I can only laugh at us.

Totaly incompetent shite.

Might help if we had a keeper who could catch or command the six yard box, he's spectacularly shit at this and it's clearly costing us massively.

Wank, same old wank.

Amazing how quickly things are perceived negatively. A win here and we'd be back in with a European shout.

Yep shit result, a few performances ago we were smashing Southampton away.

I'll put this down to a tough time of the year. Disappointed to lose the lead again.

Amazing how quickly things are perceived negatively. A win here and we'd be back in with a European shout.

I'll put this down to a tough time of the year. Disappointed to lose the lead again.

Two games ago we got dicked by Palace.

1 point from last 3 games with Anfield next.

Still absolutely bleeding out every single time the opposition gets a set piece.

4 clean sheets all season.

For me the gaps in the squad cost us massively here. A single RB in the squad must be fixed this window, and at least we have another mid available start from Jan.

Schmeichel to blame for a goal for the third league game in a row. I’d consider dropping him but Hamer fills me with even less confidence. If only we had another potential first-team keeper on the books.

Yeah I'm looking forward at least to see how Puel intends to change the squad to his own tastes. For me we are not good enough defensively and haven't been for a long time. We need another young CB to invest in and preferably someone good in the ****in air.... Simpson is ok at right back but we need another as nobody else does a good job there. LB is a worry still, both Fuchs and Chilwell are better in more advanced roles and we could do with looking at bringing in a more solid LB too. We've probably got enough options in midfield and attack with Adrien Silva finally being eligible..

The same mistakes are happening and games are taking the same pattern too often to just dismiss this game/result as a “tough time of year”.

Set-piece defending needs to be adddressed. General sloppiness (passing, conceding fouls) needs to be addressed. Goalkeeping needs to be addressed. We have the attacking capabilities to be in any game but our continual faults are costing us.

When I have calmed down I will realise that we have a big gaping hole (King sized) in the middle of midfield. We desperately need an engine in there and someone who can control the tempo of a game - hopefully Mr Silva is that man.

We also could do with the presence of a certain Mr Huth in defence.

CLAUDE: “Watford are a strong, difficult team to play against, but the game was decided by set-pieces, where we have some things to correct.” #WatLei

:mad:

Be nice if Vardy could finish his dinner.......... Again

Doesn't fit into the system and doesn't take chances when they do come as he likes them.

Sorry but if we are compromising by playing him in this system then he needs to make damn sure he does better with the perfect opportunities he does get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566