Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did come and hold the ball up well on the two other occasions he came on as sub against Watford so it was a reasonable assumption that he'd do the same today. I know he didn't but that isn't NPs fault.
You're so much better when you're not bashing NP. Your posts today have been the highlights of an otherwise dreary day

Last edited:
so im stupid ami since ive been telling you for months that we would not get promoted.so im obvioulsly not talking to football fans

Unfortunately I work with quite alot of Watford fans, that's another reason it was so gut wrenching to lose to them. I'm not sure I want them to be promoted, at least if they do they will lose a vast majority of games.
I'm really not sure if Pearson should go or not now. Absolutely gutted over this result.

COYF

Terry South I have had a feckin shite day topped off by you and your annoying twatish posts, well bollox to this I am biting and biting big time now go crawl back under your stone you odourous spiteful and hateful little man, oh and by the way hope you are relegated with a record low points tally and you catch galloping knob rot from your boyfriend .....feckin weasel wan king feckpig

eeerrr... terry south is a City fan (sort of)

Don't know what to say about that, so unlucky. I have to say I think critisising knocky for missing a pen is really harsh. Anyone can miss a penalty, particularly in such a highly pressurised situation, and I didn't see any of the other players wrestling the ball off him. Also thought he had a really decent game, one thing you can say about knockeart is that he never hides and is never a passenger, like some "creative" players we have. He works very hard for the team, winning the ball and carrying a threat don't forget he is 21! And scored and made the goals to get us to the semi.

Also those saying nuge should have took the penalty, didn't he say after Ipswich that it was the first one he had ever taken in his career? I hardly think the end of the playoff semi was the time for his second.

Where things went wrong today was with the substitutions. I can see why Pearson brought Kane on after his performance in the first leg but he was poor today. Taking dyer off was a mistake I thought. Once he went off we didn't carry a threat and seemed to lose shape.

never trust a frenchman

Woo, just spotted myself on the picture special. Number 14, just to the right of pearson's bonce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670