Pre Match Watford (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

Surely this is the chance of our first back-to-back? And maybe a chance for 10 or 12 points from the next 12. If there was a last chance saloon is this it?

BTW who's going to miss any form of commentary of this because of Valentine's day? Oh shit, I am. :icon_roll

Danns available but should we break up a one game successfull central partnership of Wellens/Drinkwater, we will have to on saturday, If Wellens is ok to play tomorrow and saturday id leave the team unchanged, important game in terms of getting the back to back dissappointment of our backs im going for a 1-3 win Beks2 Nugent

BTW who's going to miss any form of commentary of this because of Valentine's day? Oh shit, I am. :icon_roll

Not me ... Game kicks of at 1.45 PM for me.

Surely an unchanged starting eleven but the bench will be interesting. I think Danns will be on the bench in place of Howard or Delfouneso

Going for 1-1 & still looking for back to back wins.....................

The conundrum is Gally/Danns for NP. Also, when is Sol back and does he have a roll?

Surely an unchanged starting eleven but the bench will be interesting. I think Danns will be on the bench in place of Howard or Delfouneso

Central time is for dweebs. Eastern time is where the cool kids hang out.

Feb 15th for me. I'll be drinking a cuppa and having a bacon cob most probably. Just got rid of me subscription to Iplayer though fickle fan that I am.

A quarter to Feb 15 here - going to listen whatever.

I presume it will be unchanged but it is nice to think we have the options of Marshall coming in on the wing, Danns in the centre, Morgan in defence and Delfouneso up top.

What will we do when Bamba, Paintsil and Waggy return (and there's still Vassell, King and Schlupp). Selection headaches all round!

I generally have a history of watching dire games at Watford. Expecting it to be cold, wet and devoid of quality. But I won't care one jot if we get 3 points.

I would think Danns might come in for Wellens: Drinkwater will not be available for the Cup match so, Wellens will have to play the full 90 mins. He might not make three games in a week.

At times like this I realise it's a good job I married a City supporter!

Will be going to this, fancy us to win. Saturday's win will have done them the world of good and maybe, just maybe, we might finally get these back-to-back wins we've all wanted to spuff over. Lloyd to bag.

Winning this game would mean alot as I work amongst these inbreds.

I think it will be 1-1 but I'm hoping for three points.

Should be a comfortable win for us tonight if we play even half as good as Saturday. 1-1 draw at best written all over it then!!

I'm fairly confident tonight of a decent result. Can see us scoring a couple of goals tonight and finally getting that monkey off our back

Hoping for a win, but I hate going to Watford, it's an absolute dump. At least the pre-match pub is half-decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566