Watford (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise SJN Fox that a lot of people will agree with you and find the Watford match irrelevant but I am not one of them.

When I am at the ground I am not thinking of the table. I want to see Leicester win. If Leicester win by playing really good football even better. I will even (to baffled looks around me) praise an opposing player who has done really well.
It is the struggle and the skill that I enjoy. If that struggle and skill had got us promoted that would simply, have been a very enjoyable bonus.

I will thoroughly enjoy the Watford match - though I will enjoy it more if we win.

Whooooooooosh

let's get Moreno and "Crncic" (if he exists) on the pitch...

ricky - naughts, mee, vitor, berner - King, Wellens, Gally - Dyer, Vassell, Kamara

I would continue with the players that are likely to be here next season and players who need an opportunity to prove whether they have a long term future at the club. I would include a number of the fringe players and promising youngsters on the bench, these last three games are all about building for next season.

My team would be:

Weale (Don't think either keeper will be here next season, but stick with him for last three games)

Naughton (Think there is every chance he will be back next season)
Tunchev (It's now or never chance to prove he has a future)
Mee (Same as Naughton)
Berner

Wellens
Abe (Needs a run back in the side)
King

Dyer (Needs to prove he is consistent at this level)
Vassell (Give him a run back in his natural position)
Gallagher

I would continue with the players that are likely to be here next season and players who need an opportunity to prove whether they have a long term future at the club. I would include a number of the fringe players and promising youngsters on the bench, these last three games are all about building for next season.

My team would be:

Weale (Don't think either keeper will be here next season, but stick with him for last three games)

Naughton (Think there is every chance he will be back next season)
Tunchev (It's now or never chance to prove he has a future)
Mee (Same as Naughton)
Berner

Wellens
Abe (Needs a run back in the side)
King

Dyer (Needs to prove he is consistent at this level)
Vassell (Give him a run back in his natural position)
Gallagher

Really? I don't think we have a cat in hells chance of signing him, if he doesn't stay at Spurs, he will go to a current Premiership side or one of the newly promoted sides (QPR seems incredibly likely, if you believe some reports).

Ricardo, Berner, Naughton, Mee, Tunchev, Dyer, Gallagher, Wellens, Abe, Howard, Vassel

if we win this we could still be in with a shout of the play offs............... DOOOOOOOOOOONT STOP, BELEIVING! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEEELING. thats what side id play anyway

Ricardo, Berner, Naughton, Mee, Tunchev, Dyer, Gallagher, Wellens, Abe, Howard, Vassel

if we win this we could still be in with a shout of the play offs............... DOOOOOOOOOOONT STOP, BELEIVING! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEEELING. thats what side id play anyway
What exactly did you say wrong in your interview?

As Sven has already said we pay less for the Chelsea Loanees each time they play, I expect both to feature in the remaining games.

Oakley has a groin strain apparently:icon_sad:

Wonder if they need anyone to massage it better?

Do you need any experience?

Since BG has said he thinks even I could have done a better job than Weale in Friday's game I think I ought to be given a chance in the squad. Is it too late to register me? I've always thought I'd be too short to be a good goalie to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669