Not open for further replies.
9 mins to go. lets have it

Crewe r losing

so r cardiff

and brighton

and coventry

and plymouth

so things are looking ok if we get a point atleast

Come on..... I am getting a bit tired of Tiatto - he wasn't great by any means on Sunday and he got booked within 3 minutes of coming on today, needless.

pipes said:
Come on..... I am getting a bit tired of Tiatto - he wasn't great by any means on Sunday and he got booked within 3 minutes of coming on today, needless.

But it's probably no coincidence that he's come on and we have starting playing

Just got in and put the commentry on and it sounded like we were 2-0 up....2-2 though, at least we've scored 2...

De Vries is coming on for Dublin..

lcfcrules said:
pipes said:

i suppose; however he didn't inspire that much on sunday and getting needlessly booked like he did was ridiculous - there was one time when we were about to get a throw by their corner flag and he fouled the guy after he'd put it out of play and gave them a free-kick instead. dabizas sounds like he's had a shocker too.

lcfcrules said:
pipes said:

.... or was it the change in system. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Get that no hoper Levein out. We've done nothing but plummit since he's arrived.

You have obviously said this to get a response and I will let you have one.

Yeh lets get rid of the jock now before he really screws thing up! Signing more young/hungry players, trying different formations when things are going wrong, actually getting the players to pass the ball rather than hoofing, not conceeding late goals but actually trying to score them at the end of a game and then actually admitting when he has made the wrong choice and got it wrong. Taking us to the last eight of the FA cup. What the hell is he thinking!!!! He's no good for LCFC.

I am sick and tired of LCFC fans hanging on to this notion that we are a club that should be doing things that MON got us doing, you wo'nt like this but were not, we are a medium sized club with a hardcore of around 18-20k fan base, we have been dragged down to 'our real level' after MON left and all of those who can not remember it (and some who can but would rather forget) do'nt like it. This is what supporting LCFC is, they are very bloody frustrating. We should not be in a relegation battle with the players we have got, but we are, moaning (most LCFC 'fans' favourite pass time) will not help. All this crap about 'I pay my money so I can do as I like' if you want value for money go and support a team in the top three of the prem.
At best we are a yo-yo team between the top two divisions, sometimes we fight above our weight (MON days) sometimes below it (Now), we all cheer and sing when things are good and it's easy, but it's not so easy to do it when things are not so rosey and that is the time we should be doing it more and louder. Showing the world and the players that this is our club and we are proud of it no matter what.

Rant over :smt006

Naughty Fox said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Get that no hoper Levein out. We've done nothing but plummit since he's arrived.

You have obviously said this to get a response and I will let you have one.

Yeh lets get rid of the jock now before he really screws thing up! Signing more young/hungry players, trying different formations when things are going wrong, actually getting the players to pass the ball rather than hoofing, not conceeding late goals but actually trying to score them at the end of a game and then actually admitting when he has made the wrong choice and got it wrong. Taking us to the last eight of the FA cup. What the hell is he thinking!!!! He's no good for LCFC.

I am sick and tired of LCFC fans hanging on to this notion that we are a club that should be doing things that MON got us doing, you wo'nt like this but were not, we are a medium sized club with a hardcore of around 18-20k fan base, we have been dragged down to 'our real level' after MON left and all of those who can not remember it (and some who can but would rather forget) do'nt like it. This is what supporting LCFC is, they are very bloody frustrating. We should not be in a relegation battle with the players we have got, but we are, moaning (most LCFC 'fans' favourite pass time) will not help. All this crap about 'I pay my money so I can do as I like' if you want value for money go and support a team in the top three of the prem.
At best we are a yo-yo team between the top two divisions, sometimes we fight above our weight (MON days) sometimes below it (Now), we all cheer and sing when things are good and it's easy, but it's not so easy to do it when things are not so rosey and that is the time we should be doing it more and louder. Showing the world and the players that this is our club and we are proud of it no matter what.

Rant over :smt006

Life as a City fan. I know it well and this is how it was in the 80's. We were spoiled in the MON era, though that is no reason not to try and recreate it.

There are many City fans who grew only knowing the better times, well get used to these times as they will play an on-going part in your life as a City fan. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

So why, if we are such a small club, did we want Adams sacked when were were in the TOP half of the league?

Levein has done nothing to give me any confidence for the future. For example, he's been panic buying players because they are 'young and hungry' and nothing to do with whether they are good enough. Stefan Moore ffs.

Do you seriously think Micky Adams would have gotten us relegated to league 1?

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
So why, if we are such a small club, did we want Adams sacked when were were in the TOP half of the league?

Levein has done nothing to give me any confidence for the future. For example, he's been panic buying players because they are 'young and hungry' and nothing to do with whether they are good enough. Stefan Moore ffs.

Do you seriously think Micky Adams would have gotten us relegated to league 1?[/quote]

Has Levien Then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670