Watford Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh for christs sake c'mon!! please please win!! :(

I'm telling you, Dion won't score all season. Neither will Hammond again probably.

Come on Bi Dildo Nun get your shiny head on the end of one for fecks sake.

4 mins for dublin to win it for us
get it up the pitch lecister and really push it for the fans more imortantly for the manager

c'mon! this team makes me cry! :( commentator says they're not going forward much at all, no urgency! 2 mins left drawing against a 10 man team at home, ****ing attack you ****s!!

Kisnorbo as captain you're having a fecking laff.

well that was shite
true we were 2-1 up but against 10 men, we must attack
im fed up with this defensive subs all the time.
and we dont have any strikers who can finish.
looking forward to a 0-5 drubbing on saturday

I'm dreading Staurday and that smug arsehole Warnock coming here and giving us a good hiding. :icon_sad:

FT, ****ing shit, bloody team, win a ****ing game for once!!

How did we not win tonight!? :(

According to the live league table on Sky Sports, we stay in 16th but move a point further from drop zone, 3 points out now.

What a load of crap.

a point, a couple of goals and a better performance but still very questionable starting line up, stupid substitutions and a negative second half performance. we have got to go in for the kill when we get in front, first 15 minutes after half time we should have been throwing everything at them

the substitutions were as well thought out as mickey's when we were in the premiership. about as unprofessional attitude second half as last seasons opinion that 'you don't have to defend corners in scotland, so we wont here'

i am also fed up of all the comment made by CL
in the interview tonight he will probably give the same old crap about us being on top all game and we were unlucky to concede and we deserved the win but didnt get it. well its time to start winning matches and scoring goals. when we attacked it worked, i just knew as soon as we were ahead we were going to sit back, and it just felt like the inevitble same old story during the 2nd half. I dont want CL to go because I like him as a person and this team COULD be good.

we have a decent keeper - douglas
a good centre back partnership - paddy and gerrbrand
2 good right backs - maybury stearman
2 attacking wingers - sylla smith
skillfull centre mid - hughes
hard wokring mid - joey
enthusiastic striker - hume

iain hume got his international goal last week, rested vs burnley, ok, but surley he should be playing tonight. hughes is coming back from injury but was fit last week after his injection, yet is just used as a sub on the right wing.

joe501 said:
we have a decent keeper - douglas
a good centre back partnership - paddy and gerrbrand
2 good right backs - maybury stearman
2 attacking wingers - sylla smith
skillfull centre mid - hughes
hard wokring mid - joey
enthusiastic striker - hume

On current form, this is highly debateable, on paper we have a good team but as their lack of winning games proves they are not good enough.

are they really talking about dropping deVries? so what do you do instead? put forwards in place that are worse.......dublin, hammond? someone has to play alongside hume who is probably our second best striker behind devries.

fitz said:
are they really talking about dropping deVries? so what do you do instead? put forwards in place that are worse.......dublin, hammond? someone has to play alongside hume who is probably our second best striker behind devries.

true.
dublin and hammond cannot score.
play hume and de vries together so they get that understanding and stop chopping and changing

and yes on paper we have a good team but we are not getting the results, that was the point i was trying to make

I have been sticking up for CL all season, but even I must say I am sick of him picking (IMO) a s**t team all the time. We have some of the best creative players in the league.

FOOKING PLAY THEM MR LEVEIN!!!!!!!!!!

HUGHES, HUME, WILLIAMS all out of the starting line up tonight. Stearman at left back? How can he justify dropping Williams and then play Kisnorbo for 5/6 games running? Do you not get the hint Mr Levein??? ITS NOT FOOKING WORKING!!!!

We need pace, creativity and most importantly GOALS!!!!!!! WE will not get this game in game out with the team CL continues to play.

aaaarhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:010: :093: :089: :090:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673