Pre Match Watford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work (strange, but fairly true) with a Watford fan and we have a set wager on each meeting of the two teams. Both of us are expecting a draw so neither of us are confident of winning the £1 sterling. I was quiet happy last season.
Leicester fan, happy last season?

Why, did something happen?

Midfield not looking strong.

King and Amartey

Okazaki has to play if that's the case surely?

Might as well hand them the three points now, and have a week off

Long shot but if someone wants to get rid of a spare ticket (or even two) I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Homer, I'm concerned about your increasing negativity.

Maybe time for CR to be a bit more creative in selection. In the absence of many(or even Mendy) midfielders, perhaps play Kasper in midfield. This would also be sound preparation for January when with the African Cup of Nations and likely transfers we won't actually have any outfield players left but we will still have three goalkeepers.

Watford 0 - Leicester 3.

Kasper
Simpson. Morgan. Huth. Fuchs.
Mahrez. King. Amartey. Albrighton
Okazaki
Vardy

Homer, I'm concerned about your increasing negativity.

Maybe time for CR to be a bit more creative in selection. In the absence of many(or even Mendy) midfielders, perhaps play Kasper in midfield. This would also be sound preparation for January when with the African Cup of Nations and likely transfers we won't actually have any outfield players left but we will still have three goalkeepers.

Watford 0 - Leicester 3.

It's a nice idea, but are you absolutely sure that Kasper isn't involved in the Mendy scandal that is engulfing the club

Schmeichel's supposed 'injury' appears an all too convenient story to me

It's a nice idea, but are you absolutely sure that Kasper isn't involved in the Mendy scandal that is engulfing the club

Schmeichel's supposed 'injury' appears an all too convenient story to me

Absurd.

However, the clue is in CR's feed back on Thursday's training session - and I was straight on to the significance. Kasper is training as an outfield player and it looks to be like Mendy is shoved out. More evidence is that the 50 training photos on the OS don't provide a glimpse of Mendy. Spose you'll be telling me that this is because Mendy is badly injured. Being badly injured didn't stop them playing when I was a lad.

WBA result has deflated me and I'm returning from the international break now anticipating a very mediocre season. At least my expectations are now lower and I'll instead be pleasantly surprised by good results.

Until that game I was sure we'd be challenging for top 7.

Changing my prediction to 4-1

Vardy obviously ready to knob one in now.

WBA result has deflated me and I'm returning from the international break now anticipating a very mediocre season. At least my expectations are now lower and I'll instead be pleasantly surprised by good results.

Until that game I was sure we'd be challenging for top 7.

Still think we'll be top 8 for Christmas.

17-0 to the Super Foxes at half time, before a shock twist of 18 second half own goals means we lose.

Mendy to score all of the own goals before ripping off his ankle support to reveal he's secretly been Vince McMahon all along, screaming 'IT WAS ME FILBERT, IT WAS MEEE!'

Don't worry about midfield, we have Hernandez to play there remember!

Without Drinkwater we would be in some serious trouble. With him we will still be up against it. We have lost our league mojo and are clearly vulnerable. I can't see anything other than a loss for our tired squad. 3-1 to the Hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566