Wayne Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

A mate of mine went yesterday and reckons at the end of the game Wayne Brown shouted f-off you wan**ers to the city fans,looking on the posts on here,cannot find any mention of it.

Bit naughty if its the truth,if the city fans have had a pop.he should kept his feelings to himself.

Probably aimed a couple of idiots that felt the need to abuse him by booing or saying something stupid. He's perfectly entitled to say something back if a fan had said nasty to him.

A mate of mine went yesterday and reckons at the end of the game Wayne Brown shouted f-off you wan**ers to the city fans,looking on the posts on here,cannot find any mention of it.

Bit naughty if its the truth,if the city fans have had a pop.he should kept his feelings to himself.

This was mentioned last night. If true, funny, but a bit wrong.

First thing my son told me on his return :icon_roll

Haha fairplay to Brown if he did, I'm sure that the fans he said this to were giving him stick throughout the game so hes entitled to his opinion.

Haha fairplay to Brown if he did, I'm sure that the fans he said this to were giving him stick throughout the game so hes entitled to his opinion.

He went over to applaud the fans at the end,and a group of peed up fans thought it would be funny to shout abuse at him and stick thier fingers up at him.
Good on him i say :098:

It was foolish given that 95% of the support were clapping him and could see it. Yesterday we had a crowd full of day trippers and pissheads. Brown didn't do a lot wrong yesterday but it's not like City support to exaggerate and scapegoat.

In fact the whole day was just typical of support really. Miserable bleeders, boneheads, away virgins, pissed up 17 year old's. Sometimes I lose my love of it, thankfully the bits I enjoyed were my brother pointing out the mong's and chav's amongst their support. I thought we had a lovely collection but Derby's support is roughly the same. If it wasn't for company, I wouldn't bother at all. No-one wanted to watch us away at spells of last season and the same this season, as soon as we started boasting about promotion, out they come from the woodwork.

Last edited:
It was foolish given that 95% of the support were clapping him and could see it. Yesterday we had a crowd full of day trippers and pissheads. Brown didn't do a lot wrong yesterday but it's not like City support to exaggerate and scapegoat.

:081: Cracking stuff Hazz. Teddy's still got my vote for Funniest Poster though.

In fact the whole day was just typical of support really. Miserable bleeders, boneheads, away virgins, pissed up 17 year old's. Sometimes I lose my love of it, thankfully the bits I enjoyed were my brother pointing out the mong's and chav's amongst their support. I thought we had a lovely collection but Derby's support is roughly the same. If it wasn't for company, I wouldn't bother at all. No-one wanted to watch us away at spells of last season and the same this season, as soon as we started boasting about promotion, out they come from the woodwork

Aside from the 30 pound ticket this is another reason why I didn't go, you literally just stand there abusing the other fans and not even watching the game, sounds just like the Cov and Forest game to be honest.

Nothing wrong with pissed up 17 year olds though, just enjoying themselves. :icon_bigg

In fact the whole day was just typical of support really. Miserable bleeders, boneheads, away virgins, pissed up 17 year old's. Sometimes I lose my love of it, thankfully the bits I enjoyed were my brother pointing out the mong's and chav's amongst their support. I thought we had a lovely collection but Derby's support is roughly the same. If it wasn't for company, I wouldn't bother at all. No-one wanted to watch us away at spells of last season and the same this season, as soon as we started boasting about promotion, out they come from the woodwork.
In some ways I'm glad I'm now 5000 miles away because if I'd still been in Leicester, I think I might have fallen out of love with going for these exact reasons. I remember a time when the City crowd was excellent: actually supporting the team and coming out with witty comments and songs. It wasn't that long ago either. And it's not just at Leicester, football grounds around the country are attracting an ever larger proportion of arseholes.

What's happened? Football seems determined to eat itself. Bah!

There are some bits about away days that I absolutly love, the journey there with mates, chatting to the occasional opposition fan before the game and basking in the lovely feeling you get as you leave the ground after an away win and you're the only smiling face in a sea of miserable home fans.

But as has been mentioned, drunken idiots spoiling for trouble and excitable 13 year olds making wanker signs from coach windows do spoil thing somewhat.

A disgrace if true. After pissing away 8 points in 6 days, fans have every right to criticise.

The arrogance of footballers who feel they have the right to applause and adulation irrespective of performance is one of the tradegies of the modern game.

His job is to take criticism on the chin and come out next game with more determination to do the job properly.

He was getting a little bit of stick to be fair but if I get complaints at work and customers are swearing at me, if i swear back i'll get the sack.

Not that he should get the sack just shouldn't be doing it.

Now is not the time to get on the players backs its to support them and try to push them into hopefully the play offs and maybe even further.

A disgrace if true. After pissing away 8 points in 6 days, fans have every right to criticise.

The arrogance of footballers who feel they have the right to applause and adulation irrespective of performance is one of the tradegies of the modern game.

His job is to take criticism on the chin and come out next game with more determination to do the job properly.

His job is to do his best for his employer - of the criticisms that could be labelled at Brown, I don't think his determination to do that is in question.

Fans can criticise as much as they like, but fans do not have any right, no matter every right, to personally insult any player. It happens, and he should be mature enough to deal with it, but that doesn't make it acceptable. I have never met Wayne Brown and don't know him, but my inclination is that he would be at the bottom of the "arrogance" scale amongst footballers, at Leicester or otherwise.

I have never met Wayne Brown and don't know him, but my inclination is that he would be at the bottom of the "arrogance" scale amongst footballers, at Leicester or otherw*s*.

I have had a few drinks with him and he is funny as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670