WBA (a) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant comment for other teams but with ours, yes confidence appears to be incredibly low.

Which is a total contrast to when we went 2-0 up against Cov in 20 minutes and thought it was job done and we could **** about.

We could have played for another week in today's game and still not scored, 82 minutes was our first shot on target. Being outclassed makes it challenging enough, but without any belief we were always going to lose. Pleased with the effort but effort is worth **** all if you're not good enough

take your shoes off, and wave them to that twat holloway. as he overtakes us.

Reading would be above us if they win all of their games in hand (and improve their GD by +8 in the process)

Not according to Nige, he says it is in our hands and the wheels are still on......

Not according to Nige, he says it is in our hands and the wheels are still on......

yeah i must get some of those pain killing injections

Don't want him at the club, end of, he's a knob

Forget whether we like him or not, de-railing Blackpool by re-calling DJ could be an absolute winner.

Tell him to sit at home.

If we get into the Prem, his wasted wages will be a very, very minor cost.

Forget whether we like him or not, de-railing Blackpool by re-calling DJ could be an absolute winner.

Tell him to sit at home.

If we get into the Prem, his wasted wages will be a very, very minor cost.

but isnt that a big "if" on current form?

I think todays game just shows us how far we really are behind,in someways thats a blessing and now we can plan ahead.

Also it might be the right time to drop the tried and tested and get Spearing out on the right and Vaughan upfront with Waggy,Paul Gallagher is to much of a showboater for my liking,and besides the odd delivery he really does not offer the team anything.

Leicester manager Nigel Pearson:
"I know people will say the wheels are coming off but it's still in our own hands.

"I'm sure there will be a few Leicester fans who are wondering what's happening to our season there's still a lot of spirit in the dressing room.

"We've got to regroup because we've got some very important games coming up."

Looks like Logan might be in for the next game:icon_wink

Listen! Take a look at the last 5 games.

Coventry - we got one point, a fair result in a local derby against a decent team.

Reading - lost a point against a form team where a draw would have been a good result.

Derby - had a goalless draw in a local derby written all over it. We lost a point via a once in a career mistake.

Cardiff - we lost a game away to a good top 6 team.

WBA - we lost an away game to a second placed premiership quality team.

My view therefore is that we are only 2 points behind where I expected us to be anyway. Big deal and not the end of the world as some on here would have it. If we don't make the play offs it will be because we are not ready yet.

Listen! Take a look at the last 5 games.

Coventry - we got one point, a fair result in a local derby against a decent team.

Reading - lost a point against a form team where a draw would have been a good result.

Derby - had a goalless draw in a local derby written all over it. We lost a point via a once in a career mistake.

Cardiff - we lost a game away to a good top 6 team.

WBA - we lost an away game to a second placed premiership quality team.

My view therefore is that we are only 2 points behind where I expected us to be anyway. Big deal and not the end of the world as some on here would have it. If we don't make the play offs it will be because we are not ready yet.

And if we had won those 2 points we would have swapped places with Swansea, gone 5th instead of 6th and been one point ahead of them instead of one point behind. Everything to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669