WBA (a) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at work for over 13 hours today, and it was shit and horrible, and the only thing that powered me through to the end of the day was the thought of getting home to watch the game on Sky+

Got home and was waiting to watch it so went online, and accidentally clicked BBC link and saw the score. Needless to say, not bothered watching it.... didn't see any reason to put myself through that tonight! Fed up enough as is
Might watch it tomorrow just to see what is going so wrong

I was at work for over 13 hours today, and it was shit and horrible, and the only thing that powered me through to the end of the day was the thought of getting home to watch the game on Sky+

Got home and was waiting to watch it so went online, and accidentally clicked BBC link and saw the score. Needless to say, not bothered watching it.... didn't see any reason to put myself through that tonight! Fed up enough as is
Might watch it tomorrow just to see what is going so wrong

The play was more even than the scoreline and Peter ****ing Beagrie would lead you to believe. Unfortunately it was a case of men against boys, they were more efficient and aware for 90 minutes - we made stupid mistakes and were scared of missing the target

On Monday, we need to play Fryatt, even if he needs a motorbike helmet, our attack looks lifeless without him, we never looked like scoring every time we went forward.

i agree i think we have been missing Fryatt for a while now.

we don't look like scoring and didn't again yesterday at WBA... Waggy has run out of ideas (lack of experience!) and with Dyer crocked we have no-one who can go past anybody.

neither Wellens, Oakley or King got past our forwards yesterday.

we will have to try and grind out 1-0 scores..

.. also ... how on earth is Nielson :bang: good enough to play at this level, his distribution and positional play was terrible ystdy. drop him put Brown back in the middle and play Morrison back at right back (hasn't he had a cracking season?)

we can't f**k up on Monday.... please.!

:038::icon_razz:icon_cool:icon_bigg:icon_lol:

You folks who watched it on telly missed the blonde being led out by the stewards. Hilarious!

:icon_lol: Sidekick poked me and said 'what the f*** is she doing?' We watched the steward wrestle her for about ten seconds then everyone seemed to clock what was happening and that's what she started getting loads of stick and got dragged out. Stupid drunk twat. Thought the 'Mattock, sort her out' chant was good.

You folks who watched it on telly missed the blonde being led out by the stewards. Hilarious!
Undoubtedly the highlight of the match.

TBH we matched them until the first goal went in, and I think if it had been only 1-0 at half time we may have come out with a bit more determination. The second goal killed it.

Just like our second killed Cov a few weeks back.
Completely different circumstances. Cov were in a good vein of form and therefore had more confidence, plus the second goal came on twenty minutes, and in that game from what I remeber they finished the half stronger then us. Yesterday the second goal for them came right on half time, and was a massive blow mentally to our chances.

Completely different circumstances. Cov were in a good vein of form and therefore had more confidence, plus the second goal came on twenty minutes, and in that game from what I remeber they finished the half stronger then us. Yesterday the second goal for them came right on half time, and was a massive blow mentally to our chances.

I think the main difference was West Brom didn't assume it was job done after they scored their second, we seemed to sit back and only started to appear concerned once they scored their first

I think the problem is something the Wellens alluded to about a month ago. I think he said that due to the number of games they had to play that they tend to sit deep in the second half to conserve energy! Unfortunately they seem to be doing it whether we are winning or not.

Absolutely ****ing terrible yesterday, granted WBA are good but we did not help ourselves in the slightest, we never looked like scoring and regularly looked like conceding, before the first goal we were doing alright however I don't see why after that we just decided to think that is was game over and gave up, can't be arsed to analyse performances individually as most players were shit. Don't mean to be negative but I think we have ****ed it up.

Many people have said we never looked like scoring! (miss those Howard chances?)
Season starts Monday

Absolutely ****ing terrible yesterday, granted WBA are good but we did not help ourselves in the slightest, we never looked like scoring and regularly looked like conceding, before the first goal we were doing alright however I don't see why after that we just decided to think that is was game over and gave up, can't be arsed to analyse performances individually as most players were shit. Don't mean to be negative but I think we have ****ed it up.

Did you check out these baths Harbsy...........

http://www.2468.info/turkish_baths_birmingham.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670