WBA Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pound to a pinch of squirrel shit says he plays Hughes.

Steve your harsh!!! Hopefully will just leave the line up as was, but with the intelligence blessed to the current manager, he'll prob change half the team to accommodate those returning from injury, if it stays the same i'll be surprised, and i think its your round in the 1884 this week!!

On RL on Saturday, he said it was asking a lot for AJ and the Horse to play Sat - Tue - Sat. So (and I wait to be proved otherwise). I think he'll start with Hughes instead of JJ. I also think he'll want to save some face over Glombard (or whatever his feckin name is) so he'll put him on the bench, along with that other proven midfilelder, the one that realy sets things allight when he comes on, yes, Richard feckin Stearman and Caddy will not get a look in. (again)

I think JJ and AJ will start. What they do so well together is feck over other teams' pretty football in the centre of the park - something they did so well against Ipswich. A quality team like West Brom might be good enough to get around their negative play - I hope and suspect they won't.

If the Baggies are coming expecting a pretty football match they are in for a rude awakening.
I am expecting AJ, JJ and The Horse to kick them all round the park and beat them by two goals, and I am not fussy which of the 22 puts it in their net!

the glombard signing is a joke really, not given any chance at all. also DC must be getting bored, the guy needs 1st team football badly

hey ppl ive just registered so fort i say hello 2 evry1 of u lcfc fans!
team 4 saturday=

-----henderson-----
maybury-mcauley-kisnorbo(c)-nissa
yeates-jarrett-johnson-porter
------hume-the horse-------

hey ppl ive just registered so fort i say hello 2 evry1 of u lcfc fans!
team 4 saturday=

-----henderson-----
maybury-mcauley-kisnorbo(c)-nissa
yeates-jarrett-johnson-porter
------hume-the horse-------

Welcome Mowbray , one word of warning drop the text talk ;)

That is my perefered line up also

Last edited:
Hello Mowbray. Lose the txt speak and you'll do allright.

:023: :023:

Ryto i will bare that in mind thanks :038:

i imagine it to be very difficult at first. learning to spell was a massive ask of me ;)

as you can tell im still learning

i imagine it to be very difficult at first. learning to spell was a massive ask of me ;)

as you can tell im still learning

along with walking upright, using cutlery, etc etc :081: :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572