WBA Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to KO I'll be happy with a point, but you can bet your bottom dollar we'll throw away a lead to gain said point, in which case I won't be happy about the point

a draw would be a good result today. a win a bonus. come on you blueboysssssssssssss

A win would not be a bonus, it would be fecking amazing! We are playing virtually a Prem team who are currently on a run of form to die for.

Get stuck in you blue boys and don't be fooled by their fancy football. Just get it in that fecking onion bag - more often than they do!

A win would not be a bonus, it would be fecking amazing! We are playing virtually a Prem team who are currently on a run of form to die for.

Get stuck in you blue boys and don't be fooled by their fancy football. Just get it in that fecking onion bag - more often than they do!

i stand corrected :icon_bigg

hENDERSON

mAYBURY
mcAULEY
kISNORBO C
nISSA

cADAMATERI
tIATTO
jOHNSON
lEVI

hORSEFIELD
hUME

Subs:
Logan, Stearman, Yeates (unless there is a new signing), Fryatt & Hughes
Score:

Leicester 1 (Tiatto) - WBA 1 (Kamara)

Attendance:

24'895

i was close got the score line correct shame i never punted on that :icon_cry: also attendance was relatively close.

OK, quick question, what is the name of the track that they (normaly) play before the PHG, not the Pig Bag Matty Fryatt song that they did today, the other footy one with the bagpipes n stuff. I want to put together a footy cd with that track and stuff like Fat Les. 3 Lions etc. Can someone tell me what it's called so I can download it. ..... ta

OK, quick question, what is the name of the track that they (normaly) play before the PHG, not the Pig Bag Matty Fryatt song that they did today, the other footy one with the bagpipes n stuff. I want to put together a footy cd with that track and stuff like Fat Les. 3 Lions etc. Can someone tell me what it's called so I can download it. ..... ta

Is it not Carnival De Paris by Dario G?

I may be wrong but thats what I thought it was.

Many thanks for so much rightness (?). I hope you're all right, cos that's what I'm trying to download!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669