We’ve Defied the Odds Before. Get Behind the Lads...

You can use the snooker club or co op whenever you need. The co op gives deals.

Football “membership” is nothing more than an entry into a ballot a minimum of 19 times a season.
I think you're picking up on the wrong part of that post but if you really want to go down that road, you can use your LCFC membership when you want and for more than just buying tickets.

Yep, disgusting ticket prices.

No wonder the club are showing no signs of changing anything, when they’ve managed to brainwash this many people. There’s no need to.

It’s high, but compared to what everyone else is charging, isn’t around mid table? That doesn’t justify asking people to pay so much, but it’s broadly the market for it.

No wonder the club are showing no signs of changing anything, when they’ve managed to brainwash this many people. There’s no need to.
All football tickets prices are daft. But if you want comparisons rather than what you're making up in your own world then here it is:

LCFC have the 3rd cheapest Season Ticket option available in the PL. Only 5 clubs have increased their ticket prices by more than we have. As an example, Southampton have raised theirs by 26.4% on average.

Watching football is no longer a poor man's option and it's shit, but our club is absolutely no worse and considerably better than a lot. I'm not saying we celebrate that but that suggesting our club is somehow a standout worst example is wibble.

Also, your constant use of the word 'brainwashed' really makes you sound like a Daily Mail reading, Good Morning Britain watching, Piers Morgan type. That cap suits you.

But some people can't afford a season ticket, or don't want to go every week - they just want to go to matches in a normal ad hoc way. Of course it's cheaper per game if you stump up for the whole season. That's not the point

What we charging for individual match day tickets is genuinely obscene. If you don't think our individual match day pricrs are ****ing outrageous you are part of the problem

But some people can't afford a season ticket, or don't want to go every week - they just want to go to matches in a normal ad hoc way. Of course it's cheaper per game if you stump up for the whole season. That's not the point

What we charging for individual match day tickets is genuinely obscene. If you don't think our individual match day pricrs are ****ing outrageous you are part of the problem
I didn't say they weren't. I said it was a football wide problem and it is.

In 1980 a seat in the double decker cost £3. Adjusted for inflation, that's the equivalent of £12.47 today.
Does that analogy work with any product? Houses, cars, food, education, holidays? It should be how it works but it isn't.

Like I say, the problem is not a unique one to us, football tickets prices along with lots of other things, are out of control.

I didn't say they weren't. I said it was a football wide problem and it is.

So we all shrug our shoulders and live in a happy world of whataboutery

Foxes Trust (and indeed every Leicester fan) should be shouting about it

Just not good enough

Call it what you like, but the match day ticket prices are an absolute ****ing abomination
Unnecessary too, does more damage than it solves.

For context I think the ticket price increase pays for about a quarter of the Skipp fee. Or half a Danny Ward if we prefer. Meanwhile, you’ve yet again pissed off your fanbase.

I’ll shut up about it soon.

Does that analogy work with any product? Houses, cars, food, education, holidays?

Food has generally gone up in line with inflation.
Cars too, but you get a lot more for your money these days.
Houses have gone up by more than inflation.
Electronics (and most mass produced in China products) are much cheaper now.
Petrol has gone up by more than inflation, but modern cars use less, so there's not much difference.

Food has generally gone up in line with inflation.
Cars too, but you get a lot more for your money these days.
Houses have gone up by more than inflation.
Electronics (and most mass produced in China products) are much cheaper now.
Petrol has gone up by more than inflation, but modern cars use less, so there's not much difference.
But this isn't a blanket truth. Other than electronics, there are countless examples of the opposite being true.

Advancements in technology will make accessibility to things easier and therefore cheaper but manufacturers rarely pass on all of that saving to consumers to ensure nothing rises over the rate of inflation.

Like I say, it's horrible but not unique.

So we all shrug our shoulders and live in a happy world of whataboutery

Foxes Trust (and indeed every Leicester fan) should be shouting about it

Just not good enough
Of course not. But then, I didn't say that either. I said that pointing all of your anger at football and any other institution treating the public like shit is absolutely necessary but there are a few, not many, but a few that seem to think that we are the only club or business doing this and therefore we must hound out our owners....

....any owners will do exactly the same and many much worse. It doesn't mean we accept it, but the change needs to be systemic across the whole football structure.

Every football fan is brainwashed to a degree, and I presume you are going so you are admitting you are brainwashed, right?

Every football fan is brainwashed to a degree, and I presume you are going so you are admitting you are brainwashed, right?
I have a season ticket, which is reasonable value. I wouldn’t pay those individual ticket prices.

Keep going Joe, one day you’ll post something that contributes to the discussion.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34