We are going to need a bigger boat ... sorry stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Milan is offering every season ticket holder 2 free tickets to the Cardiff game, as a thank you for supporting our current sack of sh*te!

I think we have about 13000 STs, so that would mean a maximum of 39000 + 8000 casual walk-ups + 2000 away fans = 49000.

Of course it assumes every ST knows 2 people who aren't STs who would want to watch this sorry sack of sh*te for free!

I've offered free tickets to people before, and got answers such as "I'm washing my hair on Saturday" and "I would rather stick pins in my eyes"

I don't think we have to worry about selling out the Stadium.

Last edited:
Milan is offering every season ticket holder 2 free tickets to the Cardiff game, as a thank you for supporting our current sack of sh*te!

I think we have about 13000 STs, so that would mean a maximum of 39000 + 8000 casual walk-ups + 2000 away fans = 49000.

Of course it assumes every ST knows 2 people who aren't STs who would want to watch this sorry sack of sh*te for free!

Monday night on sky - we'll be lucky to see 20,000 even with this.

I really get fed up with these offers. I never can take advantage as there is no one in Grimsby that really wants to go to see City, surprise surprise, so there is never any benefit for us. 20% off at the shop this weekend is hardly a lot of use either is it? I'll spend £30 odd on petrol to save a few quid on some merchandise, yeah right. (I do realise that this scenario applies to a lot of other people on here as well.)

Thanks for nothing MM.

How is giving me 2 free tickets that I would have to give to someone else rewarding me for being a season ticket holder?? :102:

Feck me - they're GIVING tickets away and you're all still moaning :icon_roll

It's a live Sky game on a Monday night in winter, and we are playing like shite

It's just a way to stop the crowd from being an unmitigated embarrassing PR disaster, and is a pretty good idea IMO

If you haven't got any friends (which I suspect might be true) or relatives that you want to give them to, then go and find some poor fecker who can't afford a season ticket and give them the feckin' tickets

It's just a way to stop the crowd from being an unmitigated embarrassing PR disaster, and is a pretty good idea IMO

If you haven't got any friends (which I suspect might be true) or relatives that you want to give them to, then go and find some poor fecker who can't afford a season ticket and give them the feckin' tickets

I'm not really moaning, I'd just prefer it not to be wrapped up as them doing ME a favour, cos they arent :)

I feel sorry for all the poor feckers who are going to be pressganged into going to watch the same pile of shite that we have to put up with every week.

:038: Well said homer :038:

Could this not be the first home game for a New Manager or perhaps Manderic knows its not going to be and Dad and his Lad in charge again

1) Exactly, so why is someone from Grimsby going to come then
2) I tried to give away a season ticket for games before when my missus hasn't been able to go and couldn't get anyone on here to take it, so how do you think I'll get rid of 2 tickets for a game thats on telly? Do you want mine then? :102:

1) Exactly, so why is someone from Grimsby going to come then
2) I tried to give away a season ticket for games before when my missus hasn't been able to go and couldn't get anyone on here to take it, so how do you think I'll get rid of 2 tickets for a game thats on telly? Do you want mine then? :102:

That's right - the club should actually ignore the fact that it is a Leicester club, playing in Leicester, with 95%+ of its fans (or potential fans) living in and around Leicester

Instead it should seek to cater for all of those fans scattered across the country and forget about the fact that those who might turn up for this game (who normally wouldn't) are most likely to actually be Leicester-based

Try advertising your tickets on here, or the other forums - there might be somebody out there who would accept your offer

That's right - the club should actually ignore the fact that it is a Leicester club, playing in Leicester, with 95%+ of its fans (or potential fans) living in and around Leicester

Instead it should seek to cater for all of those fans scattered across the country and forget about the fact that those who might turn up for this game (who normally wouldn't) are most likely to actually be Leicester-based

Try advertising your tickets on here, or the other forums - there might be somebody out there who would accept your offer

You are really pathetic, did I suggest that they do this. Find it and show me. Plus read what I posted. I have advertised on here. FFS.

How is giving me 2 free tickets that I would have to give to someone else rewarding me for being a season ticket holder?? :102:

My sentiments too. I appreciate Milan's desire to fill the stadium on an evening SKY match as the first game for our new manager but I gain nothing and risk losing the friendship of whatever idiot I persuade to come along!

Milan - if you want to reward ME the ST holder, give ME a free ticket to the first home FA Cup match after Xmas, if we get one, or 10% or more off my ST renewal next year.

I might also add that the extra 10% off in the club shop is an excellent gesture at this time of year

They could have just given the tickets away - which is going to cost them nowt in real terms as, ordinarily, no one would have turned up

But loads of people buy LCFC related stuff for Crimbo, so the extra shop discount will cost them cash.

Great move IMO :038:

Personally I think Milan should be giving all Australian Foxes supporters who post on these boards free airfares, luxury accommodation in a five star hotel of their own choice, a chocolate on their pillow AND 2 free tickets. :icon_conf

im not going to this game..i was in 2 minds before the burnley game but im now definately not going ill still be able to watch it on tv but i will have the luxury of switching it over :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00