We are going to need a bigger boat ... sorry stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club tries to do something proactive, it tries to please the season ticket holders, it trys to get more support for a game that is set for an all time recent low attendance. What's the nett result?, a bunch of moaning, ungrateful, self pitying wankers.

FFS, you as a season ticket holder are receiving 2 free tickets to with what you will!!!!, so do what you fcuking like with them and shut the fcuk up complaining.

What d'you suggest the club to get more people in on that night?, give them away in the streets?, give discounted prices?, special offers?, No!!, because you'd fcuking complain about this even more.

Well done City, take no notice of this bunch of fukwits, I see it as you taking action to rescue our ever dwindling crowds. Maybe it won't work, but it certainly won't if you don't try.

Milan: Would you season ticket holders like two free tickets to do with as you please?
Crowd: No thank you, you tight arsed twat.
Milan: Blimey, now I'm confused, I thought you lot might have had more intelligence than that.
Crowd: We want Steve Walsh back as Manager, Gary Megson, what a wanker, what a wanker.

Idiots

Melts in talking sense shocker!:icon_bigg:023:

The club tries to do something proactive, it tries to please the season ticket holders, it trys to get more support for a game that is set for an all time recent low attendance. What's the nett result?, a bunch of moaning, ungrateful, self pitying wankers.

FFS, you as a season ticket holder are receiving 2 free tickets to with what you will!!!!, so do what you fcuking like with them and shut the fcuk up complaining.

What d'you suggest the club to get more people in on that night?, give them away in the streets?, give discounted prices?, special offers?, No!!, because you'd fcuking complain about this even more.

Well done City, take no notice of this bunch of fukwits, I see it as you taking action to rescue our ever dwindling crowds. Maybe it won't work, but it certainly won't if you don't try.

Milan: Would you season ticket holders like two free tickets to do with as you please?
Crowd: No thank you, you tight arsed twat.
Milan: Blimey, now I'm confused, I thought you lot might have had more intelligence than that.
Crowd: We want Steve Walsh back as Manager, Gary Megson, what a wanker, what a wanker.

Idiots
oh dear...the crowds are dwindling because we r shit and have been for a long time...its not free tickets for some other ****er to use that we need....season tickets went up this year to watch the same if not worser shit than last year...n i dont like it any more than u men..

Moaning pricks. ST holders are always banging on about losing about when ticket prices are reduced and now they get two for FREE and still aren't happy.

oh dear...the crowds are dwindling because we r shit and have been for a long time...its not free tickets for some other ****er to use that we need....season tickets went up this year to watch the same if not worser shit than last year...n i dont like it any more than u men..
I know why tickets are dwindling, and the reasons you give are spot on.

However, it needs to be stopped before it goes too far, and it doesn't look like happening on the pitch for a while, so the club have decided to try off the field activities to bring people back. A smart move IMO

I knew the price of my season ticket before I bought it, I accepted that price, bought the ticket and was happy with my transaction. Anything that happens from that point on is not relevant to my purchase (withstanding them taking games off me of course, which is obviously breach of contract).

I'm happy at the price I paid, if others can getter a better deal than me then good luck to them, I won't begrudge them that.

I know why tickets are dwindling, and the reasons you give are spot on.

However, it needs to be stopped before it goes too far, and it doesn't look like happening on the pitch for a while, so the club have decided to try off the field activities to bring people back. A smart move IMO

I knew the price of my season ticket before I bought it, I accepted that price, bought the ticket and was happy with my transaction. Anything that happens from that point on is not relevant to my purchase (withstanding them taking games off me of course, which is obviously breach of contract).

I'm happy at the price I paid, if others can getter a better deal than me then good luck to them, I won't begrudge them that.

i was happy with my season ticket transaction until about 10 15 mins into the blackpool game when i thought oh fuk here we go again...another scrape 50 points job...just wish the club/milan wud stop bullshiting n tell it how it is...or maybe he cant see what we/i can see..2 tickets 2 cardiff does nothing 4 me at all.

i was happy with my season ticket transaction until about 10 15 mins into the blackpool game when i thought oh fuk here we go again...another scrape 50 points job...just wish the club/milan wud stop bullshiting n tell it how it is...or maybe he cant see what we/i can see..2 tickets 2 cardiff does nothing 4 me at all.

I have it on good authority, from a taxi driver for somebody who knew an ex-footballers hairdresser, that Milan is absolutely delighted with the results so far this season & he can see nothing wrong with the way that we are playing.

Does it make you feel any better to be correct about him?

I have it on good authority, from a taxi driver for somebody who knew an ex-footballers hairdresser, that Milan is absolutely delighted with the results so far this season & he can see nothing wrong with the way that we are playing.

Does it make you feel any better to be correct about him?

not on about results or performances...look underneath the situation down there..and any one can c that the words aint bein matched by actions..and still we av to listen to all the bullshit and the free cardiff tickets are part of that...4 me anyway

not on about results or performances...look underneath the situation down there..and any one can c that the words aint bein matched by actions..and still we av to listen to all the bullshit and the free cardiff tickets are part of that...4 me anyway

wel iv no eyed dear wot u on abowt den...wot can u c... dat milan cant...

How is giving me 2 free tickets that I would have to give to someone else rewarding me for being a season ticket holder?? :102:

:038: my thoughts exactly, milan u stupid c*nt:098:

Last edited:
Some are sounding like spoilt brats on here. The job at hand is a tough one, anyone who thought otherwise are a bit special...

Facts? MM owns the club and has pledged to walk to Premiership Mountain. The ascent started this season and, in his words, will take 3 at the most. He hired a complete nutcase in MA, who can't get another job right now either, and got rid when he saw that that was a mistake. In light of the fans' opinions, MM then invited fans for a chat.

MM then hired Megson, not to our pleasure, but he was deemed good enough to take over at Bolton, which he then did, not his fault.

MM then tries to drum up support for a SKY match as he knows that a full Walkers is our best chance of pulling out a performance and he does this by donating the Season Ticket holders, the mainstay of the club, free tickets and yet this is deemed tactless and annoying.

Come on......Have we such short memories? This ain't a bad thing at all. If MM didn't really give a shit then Peter Reid would be in charge right now. He does IMO and will do what he can to appoint a manager who will take us back up the mountain path.

Not too bad really is it?

wel iv no eyed dear wot u on abowt den...wot can u c... dat milan cant...

uh ha uh ha.....that landing a helicopter on the pitch b4 kick off is a hard act to follow and puts the players under pressure to beat that 4 entertainment.....now id pay to watch that again then we wouldnt have to give tickets away...proper entertainment

Those who think MM is these things for giving the mainstay fans a gift are *****. Fact. Now jog on...

Some are sounding like spoilt brats on here. The job at hand is a tough one, anyone who thought otherwise are a bit special...

Facts? MM owns the club and has pledged to walk to Premiership Mountain. The ascent started this season and, in his words, will take 3 at the most. .

Come on......Have we such short memories? This ain't a bad thing at all. If MM didn't really give a shit then Peter Reid would be in charge right now. He does IMO and will do what he can to appoint a manager who will take us back up the mountain path.

Not too bad really is it?

did he say 3 years or 33....expect reid in by monday then

let's all have a disco with our extra 10,000 fans wiked

Is Milan by any chance hoping that he manages to get 11 talented non league footballers to come along and don the leicester shirt? Could be his new transfer policy!! Roll up, roll up! Wouldn't take much to find better than we've got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58