We are going to need a bigger boat ... sorry stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for **** sake, you pay for every home league game when you buy a season ticket, if you get a few free tickets well thats not what you entered into is it? be glad that the club is giving something for nothing instead of fleecing us for a change.

i will not be at this game as i can't afford it, but if i had been able to i'd welcome the gesture of taking a couple of mates along for free

At a guess I'd say a stupid c*nt & a ****ing wanker?

There many things you might say about Milan, but that is bang out of order. :018: :018:

There many things you might say about Milan, but that is bang out of order. :018: :018:

I agree, although I wouldn't have used those exact terms.

I take it those wagging fingers are one each for olip6 & foxxhunter?

I agree, although I wouldn't have used those exact terms.

I take it those wagging fingers are one each for olip6 & foxxhunter?

... and anyone coming out with crap like that as well as the aforementioned.

for **** sake, you pay for every home league game when you buy a season ticket, if you get a few free tickets well thats not what you entered into is it? be glad that the club is giving something for nothing instead of fleecing us for a change.

i will not be at this game as i can't afford it, but if i had been able to i'd welcome the gesture of taking a couple of mates along for free

well i can get u 2 tickets at no cost to your good self if thats any help?

nothing wrong with the idea, just a bit comical that they cant seem to get the right letters sent to the right people.

Soooooooo many things you could complain about, and you pitiful ***** pick on this

Astonishing

Well I'm happy with the price I paid for my ST, and I don't expect to get any handouts just because I feckin' bought one. Bizarre way of thinking, if you ask me

However, I'm even happier now because I will pick up my two free tickets at the weekend, and promptly give them to someone across the street who I know can't afford to go to most of the games. Big result IMO

Whilst I am collecting said tickets, i will also venture into the club shop where I will utilise my extra 10% discount on some Crimbo pressies that i would have bought anyway and which would have cost me more without this excellent initiative. Even bigger result IMO

And if it's Stearman doing the signing session in the shop then I might just take the opportunity to tell the **** what a complete **** he is. Best result of all IMO

Soooooooo many things you could complain about, and you pitiful ***** pick on this

Astonishing

Well I'm happy with the price I paid for my ST, and I don't expect to get any handouts just because I feckin' bought one. Bizarre way of thinking, if you ask me

However, I'm even happier now because I will pick up my two free tickets at the weekend, and promptly give them to someone across the street who I know can't afford to go to most of the games. Big result IMO

Whilst I am collecting said tickets, i will also venture into the club shop where I will utilise my extra 10% discount on some Crimbo pressies that i would have bought anyway and which would have cost me more without this excellent initiative. Even bigger result IMO

And if it's Stearman doing the signing session in the shop then I might just take the opportunity to tell the **** what a complete **** he is. Best result of all IMO

Top post. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038: :038: :icon_wink

Still think this match could well be the new Managers first home game in charge:102: On the question of the free tickets I fail to see the problem,its a gesture if you don't like it then don't use them.

Last edited:

Astonishing

Sums it up Homer. I can't work out what reality some people are living in when the offer of 2 free tickets is taken as an opportunity to have a go at the club and insult MM, who probably has had nothing to do with the decision anyway. They'll be on after the game moaning that the ground was only half full. :icon_roll

i love how u all think im serious when i call him a c*nt, and will i be on the radio talking to walsh, (pronouncing his name "walshehhh, ya ****in legend, looked up 2 ya wen i were a lad groowin up")??...errrm no i wont as i not a common scret-end....over and out....

i love how u all think im serious when i call him a c*nt, and will i be on the radio talking to walsh, (pronouncing his name "walshehhh, ya ****in legend, looked up 2 ya wen i were a lad groowin up")??...errrm no i wont as i not a common scret-end....over and out....

:102:

Well, why didn't you say so ?

If you put it that way then we can all understand what you're getting at

Thanks for clearing it up :038:

well i can get u 2 tickets at no cost to your good self if thats any help?

Cheers for the offer, but the point i was making is i have 2 season tickets and therefore can have 6 tickets for the game........although i can't afford to get to leicester on that day, so i will be propping up the bar in my local nice and warm while those i know will be freezing their arses off watching our team walk around a pitch

Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00