We are just shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

chappyblue

Lets admit it we are shite.There is no passion, no fight and no clue how to break teams down. I for one never expected us to have a good season,but the thing that pisses me off is the lack off fight and passion.I have followed city for 35 years now and this has got to be the worst side i have seen.Even PT had the team playing with some passion, and fight.We might all slag akin bad buy off,but look what we have now mdv.it wasnt Adi,s fault we paid well over the odds for him.When he scored tonight i had a little chuckle to my self.good on u ade:icon_lol:

Last edited:
chappyblue said:
Lets admit it we are shite.There is no passion, no fight and no clue how to break teams down. I for one never expected us to have a good season,but the thing that pisses me off is the lack off fight and passion.I have followed city foor 35 years now and this has got to be the worst side i have seen.Even PT had the team playing with some passion, and fight.We might all slag akin bad buy off,but look what we have now mdv.it wasnt Adi,s fault we paid well over the odds for him.When he scored tonight i had a little chuckle to my self.good on u adi

Worse than McLintock, worse than Pleat ? :icon_eek: :102: :icon_sad:

Sorry but spot on. I really dont like to be negative but we are really shite.
Need some very positive action from the board as my faith in Levine is going fast as will the support.

im not new but i couldnt remember password so i got it reset i had to after today. i usually read this many times a day..i not been to many games n i love the club..i can take defeat but today what i seen was unspeakable..there was no attacking or creative options...what the hell is up with the long ball..yes devries can header it dont mean you gotta hoof it to him all the time...when going forward there was no one there...hammond i thought played ok expect for the shot in the 1st half..its been said many times before but we need a izzet or savage, i seroiusly fear for this side..ive never been this down n hurt after a leicester game...im worried about this team!!

That was the worst midfield performance I have seen from a City side since I can remember. Levein and the players bottled it, as time went on and we couldn't score we sank further and further back.

It was a truely dreadful performance.

Hammond should have taken his chance in the first half then maybe things would have been different.

What worries me is that we have no one out there who can settle the players down when the panic of 0-0 at half time starts and the crowd get unsettled. No backbone, which is the opposite I expected of Levein.

SH*TE.

I think one of the problems is that we're a team full of squad players - with no key personnel. Some are above average, but most are average I fear. Very, very worrying. Even some of the worst teams in the league have one or two star players! Who are ours?

Even players like Stephen Hughes that people rave on about can surely only be classed as average - he's shown flashes of genius but that's not good enough is it?

got to agree we are crap. every victory and a feeling that you've finally turned the corner is followed by a defeat.

i'm just going to write this season off and wait for next year. hopefully CL will have sorted it by then.

One of the key things for me is the lack of performance from the wide players. You look at the best wingers in the game - they can all get behind the defence and wait until they get to the bye line to cross. None of our wide players gets any further than the 18 yard box before crossing, making it 100 times easier for the defenders.

Sylla is a total luxury player and at the moment we need points to build confidence not nifty back heels and show boating.

Just been to another department at work and some bright spark has stuck up a poster "Akinbiyi 1, Leicester 0" - totally gutted, no leaders on the pitch, utter sh*te... :(

Three hours it took us last night, including 1 hour to do 2 miles, only to see as bad a performance as I've ever seen. What puzzled me was the fact that this was the same team as Watford but played totally opposite to Saturday. In some ways I feel the players let CL down (as well as us of course) and he must have been tearing his hair out.
And to cap it all, got into trouble with someone near me because I dared to make a comment about the 'Dion Dion' chant after DD's header went wide, although I was having a go at the inane chant not the player!:icon_cry:

It is so fustrating, we are so inconsistent, we are incapable of sustaining any kind of winning run or going on an unbeaten stretch. Whilst the players must take a big share of the blame and start to take responsibility, the management appear unable to turn the tide in a match, we are fine when we take the lead and can push on, but if we are struggling to break a team down or claw our way back into a match from a goal down, they appear clueless in how to change things around.

Already on 3 differing occasions at home this season we have been incapable and not looked like scoring against sides of the calibre of Luton, Brighton and Burnley, all teams we would have expected to beat at the beginning of the season, and the most worrying aspect has been the managers inability to change the face of the game through a clever tactical change or substitution, which to me means either Levein cannot get to grips with Championship football or he is tactically nieve. Either way it is a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669