WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

What a shame. I was really enjoying this Championship League thing. :)

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get anther taste of it in a couple of years.

As you all know, I've been fully behind Uncle Enzo since day one and have loved how he has introduced his fascinating pinball style into Leicester.

We should enjoy the next couple of weeks as when reality hits, and it will hit very hard, we're in for an incredibly tough test next season.

We'd have bitten his cock off for this at the start of the season. We're straight back up. For tonight, it's great to be a Leicester fan again. I love you all, and them all.

Plenty of time for getting all angrypants soon enough, balance is key.

We'll have a season of it next year, let's be happy while we can 😁

As you all know, I've been fully behind Uncle Enzo since day one and have loved how he has introduced his fascinating pinball style into Leicester.

We should enjoy the next couple of weeks as when reality hits, and it will hit very hard, we're in for an incredibly tough test next season.
You miserable ****.

My Dad was from Leicester but moved down to Cornwall at 5 years of age in 1953 I could so easily of followed any successful team. But I saw the love that he had for these blue boys and its the best decision I have ever made , through highs and lows . We are a proper club and have achieved such great things. Any success is so well deserved. I love this club to bits and am so grateful to have not followed some soulless top 6 club. The success we have achieved over the last 30 or so years is magical.

We've just been promoted. Can we stop all this childish name calling and abuse so I don't have to start banning people.
I think I'm done for a while anyway. Hate to let the bully win, but when you can't even enjoy a promotion night on here it's time to take a break.

Can't wait for VAR. It's not been the same enjoying seeing a goal without waiting 5 minutes to know it was a goal.
And don’t forget the points deductions.
And the non televised sunday matches because of teams playing the euro conference league.

It’s the promised land :)

I think the main issue is that it seems like you haven’t enjoyed much this past season. That’s all. Glad you’re enjoying tonight though. ****ing yes!

I think I'm done for a while anyway. Hate to let the bully win, but when you can't even enjoy a promotion night on here it's time to take a break.
City Fan, you CAN enjoy it, like you could have enjoyed many many things this season, and in all seasons before. The trouble is that you don't enjoy things, and resort to being a what appears to be a hugely negative person, coupled with an overpowering whiff of self-appreciation. Perhaps some people have gone a bit far tonight but to be honest, I think you knew it might be coming, and part of me suspects you actually quite enjoy it, especially now you can throw around some serious accusations. There's no way you leave this forum. Like all the false "threats" of putting people on your ignore list (like anyone gives a shit), you'll stick around. But, if you truly are going to take a break, then I fully support this. I hope you use the time to do some deep reflection and at some point come back a changed poster. Good luck to you.

City Fan, you CAN enjoy it, like you could have enjoyed many many things this season, and in all seasons before. The trouble is that you don't enjoy things, and resort to being a what appears to be a hugely negative person, coupled with an overpowering whiff of self-appreciation. Perhaps some people have gone a bit far tonight but to be honest, I think you knew it might be coming, and part of me suspects you actually quite enjoy it, especially now you can throw around some serious accusations. There's no way you leave this forum. Like all the false "threats" of putting people on your ignore list (like anyone gives a shit), you'll stick around. But, if you truly are going to take a break, then I fully support this. I hope you use the time to do some deep reflection and at some point come back a changed poster. Good luck to you.

Been wishing you'd come back a changed poster for years.

Turns out we rarely get what we want

Bloody hell, have just got up from a night out and only just saw the result!!!
How the **** did Leeds lose 4 nil - twats!
Can't believe it, back in the Prem and back to being able to watch all games next season.
Am coming over in July for 7 weeks (mainly to see me mum), but now wooohooo can see some Premier league games!!
One thing left to do .... go up as Champions

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664