WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

Yep. Survive. That’s the goal.

Tin helmets on too. We will probably have long spells without a win. I hope we stick together as a fan base and I hope the club properly backs the manager somehow.

Just look at Burnley this season, I hope Maresca takes a hybrid approach next season. Some sides will batter us if we try to play out from the back. I think we will survive, even with a big points deduction.

Depends on how much the hybrid approach. Last Prem season too many players were working from home too often. I agree with you, just bantz.

Yep. Survive. That’s the goal.

Tin helmets on too. We will probably have long spells without a win. I hope we stick together as a fan base and I hope the club properly backs the manager somehow.

The fan base couldn’t stick together when we were winning every game FFS

The moaning entitled ****s will be calling for the manager’s head after five games

The fan base couldn’t stick together when we were winning every game FFS

The moaning entitled ****s will be calling for the manager’s head after five games
Then next season will be excruciating for some.

Any chance of posting whole article? I’m not going to subscribe

Enzo Maresca promises to lead Leicester’s Premier League campaign​

Manager has been courted by clubs in Europe but has held talks with Srivaddhanaprabha about the plans for Leicester’s most important players

John Percy

Enzo Maresca is planning for the Premier League with Leicester City after assuring senior officials of his commitment to the club.
The manager will reject offers from European clubs this summer to fully focus on establishing the Championship title winners back in the top division.
Despite leading the club to promotion, there have been some doubts over the 44-year-old Italian’s future with the club facing punishment for breaching financial rules.
Leicester were charged by the Premier League with an alleged breach of Profitability and Sustainability Rules [PSR] in March and could start the new season with a points deduction.
That uncertainty has alerted clubs over Maresca’s availability, with Sevilla, Porto and other clubs abroad monitoring the former Manchester City coach ahead of the 2024-25 season.
Yet Maresca held talks with Leicester’s chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha during a post-season trip to Monaco and is in advanced talks over plans for the summer.
Leicester are finalising a pre-season training camp in Europe and Maresca has advised on new contracts for leading scorer Jamie Vardy and Denmark international Jannik Vestergaard.

Abdul Fatawa, the loan signing from Sporting, is poised to complete a permanent move this summer for about £14m.
Leicester are under a transfer embargo imposed by the Football League for alleged breaches of PSR. That embargo restricts clubs from negotiating new contracts but the ban will be lifted next month and Leicester are likely to accelerate talks then.
Vardy is expected to sign a fresh 12-month deal after initial talks with the club hierarchy.
The former England international will be 38 in January but underlined his importance to Maresca’s squad in the final months of the season.
Maresca has also pushed for Vardy to be offered new terms and an agreement is said to be close.
Vestergaard is also poised to sign a new deal after revitalising his Leicester career in the past 12 months under the Italian.
Manchester City defender Callum Doyle and Galatasaray winger Yunus Akgun will return to their parent clubs after their loan deals.
Leicester must also make decisions on the futures of a number of other players out of contract.
Marc Albrighton, one of the club’s few remaining title winners from 2015/16, is set to leave while the futures of Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho and Dennis Praet are also uncertain.

I think what is written above about Enzo and all the players is bang on.

I would let Kelchi, Wilf and Praet go.

The only one of the 3 that I’ve not seen anything about is Wilf.
The other 2 are going to pastures new.
Nacho wore a tshirt saying we’d miss him when he’s gone !

How many times were we actually undone by the counter attack?
Don’t think it’s as many as you think

The strikers in the Championship are absolutely shit so doesn't seem like as big of an issue as it actually could be next season.

The only one of the 3 that I’ve not seen anything about is Wilf.
The other 2 are going to pastures new.
Nacho wore a tshirt saying we’d miss him when he’s gone !
Let them all go

The strikers in the Championship are absolutely shit so doesn't seem like as big of an issue as it actually could be next season.
our strikers didn’t really pull up any trees, did they.
Hang on, we’re in the Premier league now.

All is good ;)

Enzo Maresca promises to lead Leicester’s Premier League campaign​

Manager has been courted by clubs in Europe but has held talks with Srivaddhanaprabha about the plans for Leicester’s most important players

John Percy

Enzo Maresca is planning for the Premier League with Leicester City after assuring senior officials of his commitment to the club.
The manager will reject offers from European clubs this summer to fully focus on establishing the Championship title winners back in the top division.
Despite leading the club to promotion, there have been some doubts over the 44-year-old Italian’s future with the club facing punishment for breaching financial rules.
Leicester were charged by the Premier League with an alleged breach of Profitability and Sustainability Rules [PSR] in March and could start the new season with a points deduction.
That uncertainty has alerted clubs over Maresca’s availability, with Sevilla, Porto and other clubs abroad monitoring the former Manchester City coach ahead of the 2024-25 season.
Yet Maresca held talks with Leicester’s chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha during a post-season trip to Monaco and is in advanced talks over plans for the summer.
Leicester are finalising a pre-season training camp in Europe and Maresca has advised on new contracts for leading scorer Jamie Vardy and Denmark international Jannik Vestergaard.

Abdul Fatawa, the loan signing from Sporting, is poised to complete a permanent move this summer for about £14m.
Leicester are under a transfer embargo imposed by the Football League for alleged breaches of PSR. That embargo restricts clubs from negotiating new contracts but the ban will be lifted next month and Leicester are likely to accelerate talks then.
Vardy is expected to sign a fresh 12-month deal after initial talks with the club hierarchy.
The former England international will be 38 in January but underlined his importance to Maresca’s squad in the final months of the season.
Maresca has also pushed for Vardy to be offered new terms and an agreement is said to be close.
Vestergaard is also poised to sign a new deal after revitalising his Leicester career in the past 12 months under the Italian.
Manchester City defender Callum Doyle and Galatasaray winger Yunus Akgun will return to their parent clubs after their loan deals.
Leicester must also make decisions on the futures of a number of other players out of contract.
Marc Albrighton, one of the club’s few remaining title winners from 2015/16, is set to leave while the futures of Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho and Dennis Praet are also uncertain.
Vesty will struggle in the Prem imo

Vestergaard will be fine if, like everywhere else in the team, the balance is right. We desperately need some pace in the middle of defence or we'll get bummed regularly.

Weird world though isn't it? 12 months ago the last person in the world who would have expected Vestergaard to be a City player at this point would have been Vestergaard.

Vesti was caught iiut a few times, I agree, probably so would he.
However, I don’t believe he was main the problem.

Look at the role of our wide defenders. they’ve all been found wanting in this ‘inverted’ full back role.
Work to be done during the close season , but that was expected anyway.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663