We might be rising up the table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people on here may have mis-spelt your name differently Consty.

Not me though.

Alex, I am mis-spelt and misunderstood. I am aware of both. I have confined my posts of late to the most prosaic of comments on team line-up and formations etc. There are few up to the ballet of word play, parody and surrealism. (You and a handful more being very honourable exceptions)

Last edited:
Alex, I am mis-spelt and misunderstood. I am aware of both. I have confined my posts of late to the most prosaic of comments on team line-up and formations etc. There are few up to the ballet of word play, parody and surrealism. (You and a handful more being very honourable exceptions)

But that isn't a requirement to enjoy a conversation consty.
If you only converse with people that do meet those requirements, you will lead a very lonely existence.

If you treat this place as if it were the local on a Sunday afternoon you won't go far wrong.
Most of the patrons are idiots but you don't mind saying hello to them, there will also be a few characters that you enjoy the company of and can have a few beers & take the piss out of each other.

Despite your obvious intellect, you appear to be unaware of the difference between being misunderstood and being a tosser?

Despite your obvious intellect, you appear to be unaware of the difference between being misunderstood and being a tosser?

Hello Brown Nose,
You must be well-named, being a civil servant and all. Do you suck up to management - or perhaps its to senior management as you've probably sold out sufficiently to be one yourself. Come on Brown Nose, let's play.
Come on and argue. You fancy youreself as a smarty pants don't you?
I'll start.
I wasn't a tosser until you came round my house and interferred with me in my sleep. I think you are a pervert. So there.

Last edited:
But that isn't a requirement to enjoy a conversation consty.
If you only converse with people that do meet those requirements, you will lead a very lonely existence.

If you treat this place as if it were the local on a Sunday afternoon you won't go far wrong...

You'd be suprised. I am a man of the people. A working class hero. It's something to be.
I mix with anyone and everyone. I am no lone artist in his garret or loner in anyway. I can be in the pub enjoying the craic much as you (I always bring my own pipe)...
It's true, believe me.

Last edited:
You'd be suprised. I am a man of the people. A working class hero. It's something to be.
I mix with anyone and everyone. I am no lone artist in his garret or loner in anyway. I can be in the pub enjoying the craic much as you (I always bring my own pipe)...
It's true, believe me.

I hope Macky doesn't read this post. ;)

Eric Cartman once said something about sand and vaginas, I keep thinking of that phrase right now :)

It's true, believe me.

You're a modest man with a lot to be modest about consty, do you have to dress up to be a working class hero?

By the way, did you know the Anglo-Saxons had a different way of spelling 'crack' to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669