We might be rising up the table

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can all makele spellingo mistaks, that's ture.
best wishes,
conky

Rubbish - I have, and never will make a spelling mistake.

You're a modest man with a lot to be modest about consty, do you have to dress up to be a working class hero?

By the way, did you know the Anglo-Saxons had a different way of spelling 'crack' to you?

Macky me old mucka, your put downs are not as good as you think they are.

However you do not know, nor will you know, why I earn and deserve my 'working class hero' status. You are trying to portray me as being as immodest. But your sneer of 'having a lot to be modest about' I'm sure embraces us both. I will add this to my list of accolades if you readily accept it too. I'm sure you are much more deserving.

But enough with the children here. I am after bigger fry.
Bring me the head of Alfredo Brown Nose. Where is he?
Up which managers ar$e are you currently yet to emerge from? Speak to me, oh Brown one. I am thinking of pressing charges.

Last edited:
sand........vaginas......

someone needs to have a wank to calm down for **** sake

However you do not know, nor will you know, why I earn and deserve my 'working class hero' status. You are trying to portray me as being as immodest. But your sneer of 'having a lot to be modest about' I'm sure embraces us both. I will add this to my list of accolades if you readily accept it too. I'm sure you are much more deserving.

Up which managers ar$e are you currently yet to emerge from? Speak to me, oh Brown one. I am thinking of pressing charges.

Is this guy for real? :102::102:

Your posts are very very strange, smacks of an over inflated sence of self, delutions of grandure me thinks.

Do you really feel you are of higher intellegence than most, as you try to portray in your posts (badly may I add). You put sentences together like a 12 year old trying to appear older. :018: I dosnt work, please stop it, you just sound ridiculous.

Thanks

That's all very well consty but I feel you're avoiding the central issue.
Do you have to wear a costume to be a working class hero?

Do you secretly dress up as Co-op Man, righting wrongs through the power of Pot Noodle and cans of Carling?

Do you secretly dress up as Co-op Man, righting wrongs through the power of Pot Noodle and cans of Carling?

Thanks to consty, I have discovered the wonders of an 'ignore list'. This list becomes fairly useless however, when the goon is quoted by others!

FAO consty: I cannot manufacture any desire to tangle with you. I am generally up for an argument (as you may have noticed) but you bore me senseless, so I'm opting out. Consider yourself the victor in this mini-spat.

Thanks to consty, I have discovered the wonders of an 'ignore list'. This list becomes fairly useless however, when the goon is quoted by others!

FAO consty: I cannot manufacture any desire to tangle with you. I am generally up for an argument (as you may have noticed) but you bore me senseless, so I'm opting out. Consider yourself the victor in this mini-spat.

One nil to consty. ;)

Coward

Is this guy for real? :102::102:

Your posts are very very strange, smacks of an over inflated sence of self, delutions of grandure me thinks.

Do you really feel you are of higher intellegence than most, as you try to portray in your posts (badly may I add). You put sentences together like a 12 year old trying to appear older. :018: I dosnt work, please stop it, you just sound ridiculous.

You've got me wrong. My alter ego plays to the gallery sometimes, that's all. Several understand this. So no, I am no better than anyone else. If I was, I would be a nobel prize winner but I am a nobody. However, nobody's perfect :)
I am as inconsequential as marmite and perhaps just as opaque at times. But some have acquired the taste and know that I am merely trying to entertain.

Except the dearly beloved Brown Nose. Who's head I do want on a platter. Then with great fanfare and ceremony I propose to stick it on a high spike in gallowtree gate, as a warning to paedophiles, bores, and shop lifters from Marks and Spencers. These Brown Nosers and enemies of the people have to be stopped. Join me in the struggle.

Last edited:

Macky. I like this response. It was witty. No arguments from me this time.
There is a costume btw. Borrowed from the Emperor. They have to be returned in a pumpkin before midnight. On Halloween.

Whose. Not quite as educated as you make out ;)

No, no... I've never tried to make anything of being 'educated'.
I celebrate witty writing it's true - from anyone who does it.
I am from a very uneducated background - my parents and grandparents all left school at 14/15. But it's one of the things that helps me get on with anybody, from shelf stackers to professors. From millionaires to paupers on the street. I'm glad I grew up in a household that had no pretentions and repected nothing but hard work - and respect itself.
I am proud to make spelling mistakes. I look forward to making many more. Sometimes I even do a deliberate one, just to prove I'm human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669