Website watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:
I hope and think people may be pleasantly surprised by us this season.

Can't see it DF unless we bring in someone to score 20-25 goals.Without that I see a season of mediocrity.

Have faith HF, our problems last season are a thing of the past, MDV and Connors will be banging them in this season.

You'll be saying Lee Morris will complete a full 90 minutes next ;-)

He will HF and he will score :eek:

You've lost the plot big time, Durham

All that "special sightseeing" you did in San Francisco
bukkake.gif

homer said:
You've lost the plot big time, Durham

All that "special sightseeing" you did in San Francisco
bukkake.gif

Must have been.

Wouldn't fancy your chances out there though homer, with all those benders, wouldn't want your 'dick rippin' :lol: :lol:

Not liking the first 3 games really...Sheffield Utd, Stoke and Ipswich, those could all be tough, would've preferred easier games to start. But at least then we have a run of 5 games against easier clubs, with the 3 that got promoted all in a row..

Southampton last day of the season isn't too nice, but hopefully by then we'll already be promoted! ;)

Graz said:
Not liking the first 3 games really...Sheffield Utd, Stoke and Ipswich

1 point after 3 games, fecking great... :-(
Be on the back foot for the rest of the season..... :-(

;-)

dont be so negative MK. why cant we beat sheff utd, stoke or ipswich? i admit i am sceptical about ipswich we never perform well against them. but sheff utd and stoke are easily beat-able.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
dont be so negative MK. why cant we beat sheff utd, stoke or ipswich? i admit i am sceptical about ipswich we never perform well against them. but sheff utd and stoke are easily beat-able.

he cant help it

That way he is never disappointed

Unlike his poor wife...........

The days of blind optimism are long gone I'm afraid.
How anyone can say games are a defo 3 points is amazing considering how hot and cold (mostly very cold) our performances were last campaign.
Just being realistic. Big a poor team up and when they don't perform you'll be on their backs and baying for CL's sacking.

I'll be going to Rushden & Diamonds and Oxford in the pre seasons because they might be the only games we win for a while...

:p ;-)

MKFox said:
How anyone can say games are a defo 3 points is amazing considering how hot and cold (mostly very cold) our performances were last campaign.
Just being realistic. Big a poor team up and when they don't perform you'll be on their backs and baying for CL's sacking.

I'll be going to Rushden & Diamonds and Oxford in the pre seasons because they might be the only games we win for a while...

No thats just because they are with a few minutes from your house :lol:

MKFox said:

How many shall I expect for tea, biscuits, cake, and what was it MK, cous cous?

choir7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670