Wedding Band / Singer Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggie_muz

I'm getting married in July this year, near Rugby, and the one gaping hole in our plans is the lack of a band. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Our requirements in this area are fairly loose so this is vague, but ideally we would like someone to do covers for a couple of hours and then DJ for the rest of the night. Failing that, just covers for a couple of hours would suffice.

Any help appreciated.

what's your budget?

and as for djing...you should ask the band to leave the quipment for a bit while you stick an ipod in a mixer :)

I'm getting married in July this year, near Rugby, and the one gaping hole in our plans is the lack of a band. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Our requirements in this area are fairly loose so this is vague, but ideally we would like someone to do covers for a couple of hours and then DJ for the rest of the night. Failing that, just covers for a couple of hours would suffice.

Any help appreciated.

My sister had a band called Hard Drive for her wedding and they were absolutely brilliant. They've got a website - http://www.harddriveband.co.uk/

Made the day fantastic and I would recommend them to any one. We've even been to see them in a gig in Quorn since and the place was packed.

Yeah, we had Hard Drive at my brothers wedding. They were awesome!

My sister had a band called Hard Drive for her wedding and they were absolutely brilliant. They've got a website - http://www.harddriveband.co.uk/

Made the day fantastic and I would recommend them to any one. We've even been to see them in a gig in Quorn since and the place was packed.

Thanks for this (and all the other suggestions) - I think I will get in touch with these guys to see if they're available. Much appreciated.

Add in the films of Jack Black and Kevin James and you've got some of the unfunniest 'comedies' of all time. If you don't include the Carry On films, obviously.

You can't include the Carry On films, they were filmed in the post war austerity period when comedy was still rationed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669