WEEK EIGHT - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
OldGit hangs on to his 100% record to stay at the top. Orifice matches his Bonus Point and stays four points behind in second place. Boy Genius top-scored the division but stays stuck in 8th. YV squeezes out of the relegation places, but her nine point haul surely wouldn't have been enough if 58 had turned up.

p8.JPG

p8tab.JPG

Jeff doubles his lead to four points as three of the chasing pack lose and two fail to put a team out. escos does his best to avoid a win as his opponent fails to turn up owing to a misunderstanding at Twycross - but it's enough to get him into 3rd place.

n8.JPG

n8tab.JPG

Last edited:
Last week's leader fcukcov has something else on his mind and forgets to send a squad. Franks bubbles to the top after a poor show by Beaumont who finds herself down in fourth position. Buxom top score the division but just miss out on a second Bonus Point.

3n8.JPG

3n8tab.JPG

On top for four weeks but Northants finally feels the pressure and loses at home to wrinklepops - that's another 100% record gone. pds, now one of only two 100%ers in the whole competition, takes his place. indierich leads the weekly scoring chart for the division - but with a score of only 13, there is plenty of room for improvement in the whole of the division

3s8.JPG

3s8tab.JPG

A Major victory for me this week.

Great work as always Boc. :038:

Sh1t, I wasn't sure but I thought I'd sent my predictions in.

I've just re-checked and still can not see anything from you. Is there anything in your Sent PMs folder?

great work Boc:038:

unlike myself who forgot all about it this week:icon_redf

great work Boc:038:

unlike myself who forgot all about it this week:icon_redf

I forgot to put mine in until after Saturday lunchtime as I was so depressed after Friday's match and so did not predict the Cardiff Milwall game, which I would have gone for 1-0 or 2-1. Therefore I'd taken enough additional points to have won my game and gone into 4th spot in the league

I forgot to put mine in until after Saturday lunchtime as I was so depressed after Friday's match and so did not predict the Cardiff Milwall game, which I would have gone for 1-0 or 2-1. Therefore I'd taken enough additional points to have won my game and gone into 4th spot in the league

If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no work for tinkers.

Stupid competition. No one said it wasn't suitable for stupid people, I want my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669