Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed paintball....now I am older and fitter. I thought I was John Rambo. Hence when I attempted to walk through a bog, I went down two foot in the bog and got my Alan Ball plimsole stuck in the mud. I felt like a reet cnut, I was shooting with a sock on one foot.

I remember when you played for tbfc in those feckers :icon_bigg

:icon_bigg

Well this weekend has gone too fecking quick.
Friday night was good,having a few drinks down London Road.
Yesterday was boring and consisted mainly of sleep.
Today has been ok although I did get booked and give a penalty away this morning.:icon_cry:

dropped next week then :icon_lol:

No way,

Basically their player had a shot about 2 yards from me, the ball smacked into my arm,almost at shoulder level with my arms close in to my body.

The stupid **** of a ref said it was deliberate handball and booked me.:098:

They missed the penalty though.:icon_bigg

I remember when you played for tbfc in those feckers :icon_bigg

They are now dead after they became shitty Alan Ball plimsoles. Some twat was telling me to run across the forest, I shouted at 'Look at my foot you twat'. Then some bird went arse over the tit over this brook two seconds later and shouted for my help. No ****ing away was I going to jeopardise my other plimsole and lose that one too.

PDS, I take you had nutter ref from our TBFC game this week and did you go in the Landsdowne on Friday?

Last edited:
PDS, I take you had nutter ref from our TBFC game this week and did you go in the Landsdowne on Friday?

No much worse, he wore a hearing aid and it didn't help. At one point we were trying to make a sub with the ball out of play, despite everyone shouting at him he didn't notice, the other team consequently took the throw and almost scored.

And yes I went to the Landsdowne, were you there and I drunkenly didn't notice?

Last edited:
They are now dead after they became shitty Alan Ball plimsoles. Some twat was telling me to run across the forest, I shouted at 'Look at my foot you twat'. Then some bird went arse over the tit over this brook two seconds later and shouted for my help. No ****ing away was I going to jeopardise my other plimsole and lose that one too.

For ****s sake Hazz, what sort of a nutter goes paint balling wearing plimsoles? :icon_lol:

For ****s sake Hazz, what sort of a nutter goes paint balling wearing plimsoles? :icon_lol:

They were the only pair I could afford to get 'shit up'. That and I am daft fecker whose bought a pair of work boots with a steel toe cap two sizes two big and they are like a Dutchman's clogs. Hence the only option was the Plimies. :icon_wink

And yes I went to the Landsdowne, were you there and I drunkenly didn't notice?

No, I didn't. I just have always walked past it and there's a q. Normally it's packed as well, got a relative good name and I don't anyone else whose been in there. It's not far from work...if I wanted a drink on my own.

There were a few decent lookers there tbf but in no circumstance was going to risk getting trenchfoot for some silly bint.

:icon_lol:

Trenchfoot? Is that anything like the dreaded wetsock?

No, I didn't. I just have always walked past it and there's a q. Normally it's packed as well, got a relative good name and I don't anyone else whose been in there. It's not far from work...if I wanted a drink on my own.

Tis good in there, quite chilled with quality music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46