Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missus is returning from a week long school skiing trip on Sunday afternoon, so I will be rapidly running around trying to make the house look like I haven't reverted to caveman instincts over the previous 7 days. Though in my defence I have had to do some washing up this morning (first time since Friday) as I ran out of plates, and put a wash on as I have used all the towels and all my underwear. So it's half done anyway.

Probably should remember to feed the cat tonight as I don't like finding it head first in the bin trying to get at something to eat. I haven't had tea this week either so there is nothing for it to find! Hah!

why not its not that far from me and theyre both doing well in the league :102::)

Good choice Yorky. I seen the same fixture last season, it was a corking 2-2 draw.

I have some stuff to do this weekend including cleaning the car, finish off some uni work and various bits and bobs.

Fingers crossed all can be completed for me to watch some footy this weekend.

Some of the guys are coming to visit me tomorrow so i got a long weekend this week, friday to monday not back till tuesday, looking forward to it, parting in amsterdam and get chill do a bit of sight seeing ;)

Nothing happening this week, need a rest though so will enjoy it!

Doing nothing Friday night or Saturday. Football Sunday morning and the in-laws on sunday afternoon.

Got some DIY to do around the house (as always) then footie Sunday morning and probably falling asleep on the sofa Sunday afternoon.

My weekend will involve a lot of alcohol and a lot of sleep. And that's all I will get up to I think.

My sister will be there!

Was going to go my self but can't leave work early enough.

daft question piddles..has she got her ticket already or is she paying on the gate..been trying to get in touch with drfc but theyre harping on about elton john tickets :icon_roll

daft question piddles..has she got her ticket already or is she paying on the gate..been trying to get in touch with drfc but theyre harping on about elton john tickets :icon_roll

Why don't you just go the Hollands Pies Yorkshire Senior League Plate Semi- Final tonight,Hotton are playing Ilkley Moor,should be a stormer

When I went Yorkie.....we paid in the ticket office in the morning prior but I am sure they had cash turnstiles and they never sell out.

However, some of the folk there are weird. I sat next to a Dad who just swore at his 3 year old lad all game and he ****ing smelt.

When I went Yorkie.....we paid in the ticket office in the morning prior but I am sure they had cash turnstiles and they never sell out.

However, some of the folk there are weird. I sat next to a Dad who just swore at his 3 year old lad all game and he ****ing smelt.

aww poor little mite :056:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48