Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday I've Val Doonican calling round to help me clear out the shed.

Sunday I'm gonna put me feet up for a while & will be hopefully inventing a new, revolutionary type of corn plaster in the afternoon.

Saturday I've Val Doonican calling round to help me clear out the shed.

Sunday I'm gonna put me feet up for a while & will be hopefully inventing a new, revolutionary type of corn plaster in the afternoon.

About ****ing time, the green giant is in agony and you are just letting him bleed to death.

About ****ing time, the green giant is in agony and you are just letting him bleed to death.

Could be a change of plan I'm afraid, might just watch songs of praise instead.

I dunno, it's a tough choice, relieve the foot related suffering of millions or belt out a few God related songs with Eamonn and the lads?

Well he did send his only begotten son to die for our sins and smited the Midianites, which was good of him, thanks for that big man by the way if you're reading this, which you will, obviously, because you're omniscient.

Sorry, the corn plasters will have to wait, I'm praising the Lord instead.
**** them Midianites, genocide was too good for them.

Could be a change of plan I'm afraid, might just watch songs of praise instead.

I dunno, it's a tough choice, relieve the foot related suffering of millions or belt out a few God related songs with Eamonn and the lads?

Well he did send his only begotten son to die for our sins and smited the Midianites, which was good of him, thanks for that big man by the way if you're reading this, which you will, obviously, because you're omniscient.

Sorry, the corn plasters will have to wait, I'm praising the Lord instead.
**** them Midianites, genocide was too good for them.

And so the green giant has slipped into a coma. Macky you heartless swine...

Meanwhile...

Not sure what I'm doing. Mrs SJN may be going to her sisters for the weekend so I may just have some peace and quiet. Time to reflect on my misdemeanours and pray for the redemption of my miserable soul.

(Or I may just get bladdered instead).

Meanwhile...

Not sure what I'm doing. Mrs SJN may be going to her sisters for the weekend so I may just have some peace and quiet. Time to reflect on my misdemeanours and pray for the redemption of my miserable soul.

Don't waste the opportunity, you fool

Get in a couple of expensive high class whores (preferably twins) and a shedload of recreational drugs

You may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb..........

Don't waste the opportunity, you fool

Get in a couple of expensive high class whores (preferably twins) and a shedload of recreational drugs

You may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb..........

:045: :045:

Whats going on then you Cats ?
Burns Night tomorrow night,haven't slept all week with the anticipation of it all.

Meanwhile...

Mrs Boc is going to her father's for the w/e as well - good innit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48