Weso bust his leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:

Can you email the video as the webpage wont work on my comp. Its not a prob with the link or site its my bloody comp that likes its bloody windows messages and closing pages down for me!!

Ill send my email by pm if ya like.

fcukcov said:
it says the website is unavaliable, please try later.

Sorry I realise now that the link will only work from my machine. :icon_sad: Worse I do not have an email account to email an attachment ( > 1 MB) of that size. :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

Steven said:
Sorry I realise now that the link will only work from my machine. :icon_sad: Worse I do not have an email account to email an attachment ( > 1 MB) of that size. :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

ok well thanks for trying. Ill have a look from work tomoz if i get a chance.

I'm disgusted that he wasnt even booked for that.... disgraceful and to not even apologise...

Cate Fox said:
I'm disgusted that he wasnt even booked for that.... disgraceful and to not even apologise...

Disgusted that he wasn't even booked? Well how do you feel that there wasn't even a free-kick awarded?

Strangely enough that may turn out to be a disadvantage for Balde. I understand that CL has now asked the FA to have a look at the video of the tackle; if the ref had seen it and dealt with it at the time, the FA's hands might have been tied. But the fact that he did nothing means that they are free to act.

I just don't know how it works with the FA and a player of a 'foreign' club.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
could it be sent to the sfa to have a look?

I really don't know. Perhaps it should be sent to Balde and he should be forced to watch it again and again. I hope he is happy with himself!!

From the OS about Wes. ;)

OS said:
Wesolowski Update

Craig Levein says that James Wesolowski has successfully come through the first stage in his long road to recovery from a broken leg.

The 17-year-old midfielder was rushed to hospital on Tuesday evening after a challenge involving Celtic defender Bobo Balde had left him poleaxed.

Wesolowski underwent surgery on Wednesday, having an intra-medullary nail inserted into the problem area.

And the Leicester boss confirmed that things were going as well as could be expected for the young Australian at this moment in time.

He said: "The surgeon was happy with the way that the operation has gone, but we won't know for a good few months whether it has been successful or not. He is still in hospital at the moment and will be released on Friday.

"We don't know how long he will be out of action for yet. It is a case of monitoring his recuperation at the moment and seeing how that goes."

Meanwhile, Levein revealed the latest news on the injury front concerning the remainder of his squad.

He added: "David Connolly and Stephen Hughes missed the Celtic game through minor knocks, but at the moment I think they will both be ok for the Inter Milan match on Monday.

"Patrick Kisnorbo has had a problem with his cartilage, but we have got to the bottom of it. He has had that repaired and he will be back in a couple of weeks, which is good news."

Leicester take on Boston United at York Street on Sunday before travelling back to the Walkers Stadium the following day to face Italian side Inter Milan.

Source

Having read this my Missus says that this is a really nasty injury...he'll be very lucky to play again, plus if the 'nail' became infected he could lose a leg!!

Very Worrying and only time will tell. Good luck Weso, we are praying for you!

on a slightly related note to the who was the ref bit. Was one of the linos a women for the celtic game?

fcukcov said:
on a slightly related note to the who was the ref bit. Was one of the linos a women for the celtic game?

My understanding is yes. :icon_eek: :eek:

Steven said:
My understanding is yes. :icon_eek: :eek:

Wasnt saying it was a bad thing but who was she? and will she be doing it in the league? Go on steven do your stuff.

fcukcov said:
Wasnt saying it was a bad thing but who was she? and will she be doing it in the league? Go on steven do your stuff.

I'm sure we had a female lino last season in one home game, can't remember which one it was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669