weso

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

went off with a thigh strain.:frown: i hope he isnt going to be prone to this i do worry for the lad

to be fair this lad has been unlucky and at least he makes comebacks. morris got injured and never managed a brief appearance after that.

Rayvon said:
to be fair this lad has been unlucky and at least he makes comebacks. morris got injured and never managed a brief appearance after that.

i wasnt slagging him off i was just concerned that we may not see his best

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Just hope he isn't the next Lee Morris....
I wasn't at the game, but I would guess at this stage of pre-season all the players are told that if they have a niggle they must be subbed asap to avoid making it worse. Hopefully it's just one of those little things that he will pick up as he hasn't been in semi-competetive action for some time. Two broken legs cannot be put down to being injury-prone, it's really more bad luck. Lee Morris he ain't.

It didn't look too bad and more a precaution going off. As has been mentioned, he did well until then.

Real Sharapova said:
I wasn't at the game, but I would guess at this stage of pre-season all the players are told that if they have a niggle they must be subbed asap to avoid making it worse. Hopefully it's just one of those little things that he will pick up as he hasn't been in semi-competetive action for some time. Two broken legs cannot be put down to being injury-prone, it's really more bad luck. Lee Morris he ain't.

your right IMO :icon_bigg :038:

To be honest, even sitting right above the bench, it didn't seem as though Weso was injured when he came off - no limping, no sign of any pain - it just seemed as though it was a planned substitution of a player who is on his way back from a serious injury.

Last season several players had to sit out much of the pre-season and early season games with injury and it does seem as though the present management team is laying great store on keeping everybody fit. I am sure that the players have been told to take no risks and to get themselves off the pitch as soon as they feel the slightest twinge.

bocadillo said:
To be honest, even sitting right above the bench, it didn't seem as though Weso was injured when he came off - no limping, no sign of any pain - it just seemed as though it was a planned substitution of a player who is on his way back from a serious injury.

Last season several players had to sit out much of the pre-season and early season games with injury and it does seem as though the present management team is laying great store on keeping everybody fit. I am sure that the players have been told to take no risks and to get themselves off the pitch as soon as they feel the slightest twinge.
i like the word 'twinge'.

The Voice From Above said:
i like the word 'twinge'.

I'm sure you do!

When i was at Uni i always seen him in Mosh the nightclub, his legs didn't seem to interfere with his jiving, pulled off a great funky chicken as i remember.

rotherhamfox said:
When i was at Uni i always seen him in Mosh the nightclub, his legs didn't seem to interfere with his jiving, pulled off a great funky chicken as i remember.

did you ring the RSPCA :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469