Wesol-OFF-ski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redditch Fox

Free transfer material.

Not physically strong enough to play full time professional football.

Very sad...but best off our books.

Miles Away

Always a big fan and I think it's very sad what has happened to him with injuries. If he does move I certainly hope it works out for him.

A talented, wholehearted player from what I have seen. Wouldn't mind if he stayed on the books.

homer

TBH its all about wanting to play first team football more than wanting to move on from us.

But they are one and the same

He is simply not good enough to play first team football for us, so he has no choice but to want to move away from us

Graz

But they are one and the same

He is simply not good enough to play first team football for us, so he has no choice but to want to move away from us

Shh, Newts is trying to give us some top quality inside info!

Thanks Newts for telling us his reasons ;)

I think he could of easily made a solid championship holding midfielder, being a good foil for a creative midfielder.

Alas i think his development has been knackered by regular 'serious' injuries.

If he ever gets a regular run he'll prove to be much better than Cheltenham level.

The Don

It is probably best he moves on. We all had high hopes for him and we was hyped up unrealistically. It is now pretty clear that he will not become the player we hoped he would and he needs a fresh start somewhere.

alex

Shame, great tenacious player and one I hope succeeds wherever he goes. His goal at Craven Cottage when we went 3-1 up was a crowning moment.

At least Weso always gave 100% for the shirt. If more players over the past few seasons had done so, we would be in the Championship right now, at least.

Thrax

i remember that Wolves game, when fit I thought Weso was ok, a good little battler.
got knocked off his feet too easily, IMO. Shame about the injuries, so probably the best he's going....look to the future and all that.

Innocent

Banned
I really like Weso. This is pretty sad. But the guy is injury-prone. Wheel in Piper and let's all grieve for lost major (maybe) talent, but not in radio commentary......

FantasyFox

He showed some promise but has ultimately failed to keep up to that level or improve. Perhaps this is down to his leg breaks, perhaps not, but the shame is that we seem to see lots of promise when youngsters break through to the first team but they never really go any further. Is this down to ability or because we are not doing something? I dunno. MA2 had the right idea...give 'em a slap and then make 'em clean the bogs. Should get the best out of them. If that fails, make them swim across a river in their undies. Top man.

spionfox

If that fails, make them swim across a river in their undies. Top man.

MA only failed here due to the length of the Grand Union canal outside the ground being deemed unsafe for bathing.

Oh how different it could have been...........

Lako42

He's always had such an influence on 1st team proceedings, I don't understand how we could ever let this lad leave, bottom of league 2 by this time next year I tell ya, have we no ambition?

FoxCovert

First time i saw him was against Celtic. looked just what was needed and in the following months, wonder how different the Levein era would have been if it were not for that Balde tackle

fitz

he had a reputation built upon **** all, football manager stats? always in a wheelchair and never had a chance to prove himself....good luck to the lad in his new job though

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
he had a reputation built upon **** all, football manager stats? always in a wheelchair and never had a chance to prove himself....good luck to the lad in his new job though
Agreed, complete and utter dog shit with a built in excuse for the mongs. Get rid of the idle c**t.

Lboro fox

Always thought he would turn out to be a good player to be honest. I still think he has potential if he can stay fit. Just hope city write in a decent percentage of future transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669