Wesol-OFF-ski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyFox

complete and utter dog shit. Get rid of the idle c**t.

Was he really that bad?

I don't think he is David Norris good, but he's certainly better than my gran.

Was he really idle?

I haven't thought so and a lot of people have said on this site that effort was one of his strong points.

Is he a c**t?

I've never met him. But if i did meet him, I would be polite and courteous, as I am with all strangers, and I suspect he would respond in the same way. Have you experienced some dark flaw to his character? Did you walk up to him and say 'You're complete and utter dogshit' and he responded in a c**tish way? I'm not surprised.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Was he really that bad?

I don't think he is David Norris good, but he's certainly better than my gran.

Was he really idle?

I haven't thought so and a lot of people have said on this site that effort was one of his strong points.

Is he a c**t?

I've never met him. But if i did meet him, I would be polite and courteous, as I am with all strangers, and I suspect he would respond in the same way. Have you experienced some dark flaw to his character? Did you walk up to him and say 'You're complete and utter dogshit' and he responded in a c**tish way? I'm not surprised.
Shut up, my posts may appear ignorant to the uneducated, but they are factual and without bias.

Somebody once said to me: "Melton, you know everything". They was wrong of course, because I don't. But they were very close.

Last edited:

FIF

Saw him in the apple store in highcross yesterday buying headphones. read into that what you will....

:081:

What can we read into that? That he has an apple? That he needed new headphones? That the apple store sells headphones? That he has a friend he was buying a gift for? That he is staying at Leicester and preparing to listen to music in the stands on a Satdeh?

come on DD, why didn't you go up to him and ask him WTF is going on?

FIF

i was being sarcastic fif, and i didn't see the need to bother him i was on my way out of the store when i spotted him

I know you were DD, that's why I laughed at your humour.

Lako42

Bum touchers

artic fox

I like the lad and I hope we can keep him as we are light in Midfield if the loanees disappear back to their clubs

Lako42

I like the lad and I hope we can keep him as we are light in Midfield if the loanees disappear back to their clubs

Not as light as the lads bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670