West Brom - Sat 15th March 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Hazza, you may want to try this. Go to Birmingham via National Express, it only takes an hour (45 mins quicker than rail replacement bus) and then get a CDR from Birmingham Moor Street to The Hawthornes. Coach ticket is £7.20 and CDR is £1.70. Digbeth bus station from Moor Street station is about 800 yards away. You could get the 11am from Leic, arrives Digbeth at 12.05pm and the 12.29pm from Moor Street arrives The Hawthornes 12.40pm. Coming back 17.08pm from The Hawthornes arrives Moor Street 17.19pm. You've got an hour to chill, make your way to Digbeth bus station for 18.45pm and you'l be back in Leicester for 19.45pm :icon_wink

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I was told Smethwick was the station for WBA, that's all.

The Hawthorns is almost next to the ground (that's why it has the same name as the ground). Ir's marked as Metro on this map and much closer than either than either of the Smethwick stations, as you can see. The ground is at the top end of Halfords Lane.

Last edited:

Hazzman

Hazza, you may want to try this. Go to Birmingham via National Express, it only takes an hour (45 mins quicker than rail replacement bus) and then get a CDR from Birmingham Moor Street to The Hawthornes. Coach ticket is £7.20 and CDR is £1.70. Digbeth bus station from Moor Street station is about 800 yards away. You could get the 11am from Leic, arrives Digbeth at 12.05pm and the 12.29pm from Moor Street arrives The Hawthornes 12.40pm. Coming back 17.08pm from The Hawthornes arrives Moor Street 17.19pm. You've got an hour to chill, make your way to Digbeth bus station for 18.45pm and you'l be back in Leicester for 19.45pm :icon_wink

Hmm....interesting idea. Off to St Maggies Bus Station tomorrow lunch then.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Hmm....interesting idea. Off to St Maggies Bus Station tomorrow lunch then.

Just buy a single, Hazz. Then you won't be wasting money when you kill yourself during that hour in Brum when you'll have nothing but our recent heavy defeat on your mind.

Nottingham Fox

Having looked at the National Express schedule, I am guessing I could share your company on the way back then Mr.Notts Fox if I went then?

You could share my company as far as Birmingham on the way back, trains from Birmingham to Nottingham are running as normal :icon_wink

spionfox

Got my tickets today. 'Loads' left according to TO. Only downside (apart from another whopping probably) is that I am up in the Gods in row TT :icon_sad:

S'pose that's where all the fcuking stander-uppers will be.

Nottingham Fox

Got my tickets today. 'Loads' left according to TO. Only downside (apart from another whopping probably) is that I am up in the Gods in row TT :icon_sad:

S'pose that's where all the fcuking stander-uppers will be.

If we only sell the 1000 tickets or even less, it wouldn't surprise me if they made it unreserved seating when we got there.

For the record I am block A4, Row Q

spionfox

If we only sell the 1000 tickets or even less, it wouldn't surprise me if they made it unreserved seating when we got there.

A good result at St Marys will see a few more go.

Block A2 for me and mine.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

That's the block down in the corner next to the home fans.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

CORNISH FOX

Seems like its going to be a really poor turn out on Saturday for a local derby. Is every one resigned to the fact we're going down. The lads need the support if we're going to get out of this mess. This time last year we were taking 4500 to Barnsley and we were just as bad last year has we are this!!
The away end at the Hawthorns holds 3000, we should really be filling it.
Cant wait for the bus replacement journey from Hinckley!!! Why is the rail network such a dogs bollock at a weekend!!!:102:

fludie

Peanut Thief
Seems like its going to be a really poor turn out on Saturday for a local derby. Is every one resigned to the fact we're going down. The lads need the support if we're going to get out of this mess. This time last year we were taking 4500 to Barnsley and we were just as bad last year has we are this!!
The away end at the Hawthorns holds 3000, we should really be filling it.
Cant wait for the bus replacement journey from Hinckley!!! Why is the rail network such a dogs bollock at a weekend!!!:102:

The barnsley match was more towards the end of the season.

City Fan

I would class it as 3/5 of the way through :icon_bigg

Were only 3/5's of the way through the season??? Yippeeee we can still make the playoffs after all!

:038::038::038::icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670