West Brom - Sat 15th March 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickets sold out for this fixture!

Mod's edit: I have seen nothing to suggest that this is true. That is why I have 'whited out' the text of Fludee's post - people will however still be able to uncover and read the kind of crap he posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like its going to be a really poor turn out on Saturday for a local derby. Is every one resigned to the fact we're going down. The lads need the support if we're going to get out of this mess. This time last year we were taking 4500 to Barnsley and we were just as bad last year has we are this!!
The away end at the Hawthorns holds 3000, we should really be filling it.
Cant wait for the bus replacement journey from Hinckley!!! Why is the rail network such a dogs bollock at a weekend!!!:102:

No we weren't - see Points Watch!

Tickets sold out for this fixture!

Mod's edit: I have seen nothing to suggest that this is true. That is why I have 'whited out' the text of Fludee's post - people will however still be able to uncover and read the kind of crap he posts

Well there was 16 tickets left yesterday so i am 99% sure that those would have been sold.

Well there was 16 tickets left yesterday so i am 99% sure that those would have been sold.
You'd better fcuking hope so!!!!, BG avoided a possible wasted trip to the Walkers because of your post!!!!!

But the 1,000 was only an initial allocation - that means there will be more if needed.

I am sure that you do not need me to explain why there should not be a 'SOLD OUT' notice in a Go Away thread when people might still be trying to get tickets.

But the 1,000 was only an initial allocation - that means there will be more if needed.

I am sure that you do not need me to explain why there should not be a 'SOLD OUT' notice in a Go Away thread when people might still be trying to get tickets.

Yes but the initial Allocation is sold out Bob, no more have been allocated yet.

Yes but the initial Allocation is sold out Bob, no more have been allocated yet.

With respect that is not the same as SOLD OUT. If a match is SOLD OUT there is no point in people wasting their time going down to the ticket office. An initial allocation being sold out is a totally different thing. You wrote that the fixture is sold out - which is wrong.

you cnut fludie, you total cnut!

Post things like that on here when you are 100% sure, or even better when you work in the fcuking ticket office and you know its 100%.

You stupid twat!

you cnut fludie, you total cnut!

Post things like that on here when you are 100% sure, or even better when you work in the fcuking ticket office and you know its 100%.

You stupid twat!

Hi BG

I am sorry that I did not get to Fludee's post before you were affected by it. I hope he will now realise what he has done because his posts and PMs to me since that posting do not suggest that he had.

I have just sent an email to the ticket office, asking what the current position is. I will post their response as soon as I get it.

Very magnanimous of you to let him take the credit :icon_bigg

Nothing I could do about it, unless I was to edit his edit of my edit.
:icon_wink

Hi BG

I am sorry that I did not get to Fludee's post before you were affected by it. I hope he will now realise what he has done because his posts and PMs to me since that posting do not suggest that he had.

I have just sent an email to the ticket office, asking what the current position is. I will post their response as soon as I get it.

nice one Boc. I was going to go down but I read his post first so I called Melton to say they had all sold out. I was stupid I should have called the ticket office rather than believe that mother****ers post. What with UPS and now that workshy fcukers post I am in a really pissed off mood. I might even go down to Southampton now to hunt him down!

Just had a reply from the ticket office. It is true that the initial allocation of 1,000 have all gone but another 500 tickets will be arriving tomorrow. People who have been into the ticket office for tickets today had a choice of either having them posted or coming back to the ticket office later in the week to collect them.

Just had a reply from the ticket office. It is true that the initial allocation of 1,000 have all gone but another 500 tickets will be arriving tomorrow. People who have been into the ticket office for tickets today had a choice of either having them posted or coming back to the ticket office later in the week to collect them.

I have sent an email to them..... Thanks Boc.

1500 for a game against WBA still seems a tad low though?

I have sent an email to them..... Thanks Boc.

1500 for a game against WBA still seems a tad low though?

There is no guarantee we'l sell the other 500 so it might be a pathetic 1200 odd.

To think we took nearly 4 times that amount to Coventry at almost identical ticket costs is crazy.

I can only presume the rail engineering works have put a fair few off :102:

There is no guarantee we'l sell the other 500 so it might be a pathetic 1200 odd.

To think we took nearly 4 times that amount to Coventry at almost identical ticket costs is crazy.

I can only presume the rail engineering works have put a fair few off :102:
not that many go on the train.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673